Sick

This is very short sorry, but I think Pepper deserves some recognition. 

Peter did in fact not feel good. 

He was tired and his throat was itching and he just wanted to sleep all day. 

But he couldn't.

He had a big test coming up and really needed to go to school. 

But Pepper would not allow that. 

She figured out he was sick the moment he walked into the living room. Like a mum would do she put her hand on his forehead and immediately felt he was hot. 

"Hey mum", Peter greeted and smiled up at Pepper, his doe eyes hyponotising her. "Hey kiddo", she looked at him, worrying about his health. 

"You're going to stay home today", she raised her eyebrows. 

"Noooooo", he whined, "I need to go to school, I'm writing a test tomorror."

Pepper shock her head. "No, no, no. You will stay home today. You will drink a hot chocolate and get healthy before you even step a food into that school again. Understand me?"

Peter nodded. 

He was angry although he knew she was the reasonable one in this conversation. However, his anger turned mild as soon as Pepper tucked him in in his bed and brought him a hot chocolate along with some sandwitches. 

He was going to get better soon and was going to retake the test. 

Nothing bad happening, just Pepper and Peter sharing a gret mum-son-relationship.