Reality, or my Fantasy?

Start from the beginning

Wait...

Was that a dream?

My phone vibrated in my hand, startling me. Zayn was trying to call me. I sighed, and rejected the call. I really didn't want to to talk him right now. I didn't know what to believe.

Was Zayn...

I avoided the thought, my head raging. The sound of something flapping could be heard. My eyes scanned my room until I saw the object. I walked over to my window, and sitting on the sill was a paper, folding into fourths.

I slowly picked up the paper, confused. I opened it carefully, and right away noticed the fancy black penmanship. It read,

Under the oaks, far away. Past a river, late in the day. If only you knew darling, what is going to come. But fret not, just run.

-Yours Truly

My eyes then drifted upwards, and out my window. It was then that I saw a figure turn the corner, their head down low. I then ran my fingers over my lips, not sure if I was still dreaming.

My thoughts were cloudy, and I couldn't think straight. I clutched the note a little tighter in my hand, my eyes reflecting the scenery outside.

"Ally, dinner!"

I whipped around and noticed my little brother, his head stuck in the door way. I half smiled, and ran my hand through my hair. I quickly tossed the note onto my dresser.

"C'mere."

He then padded toward me, as I engulfed him in my arms. He giggled and squirmed away. "What's wrong Al?" He questioned, his green eyes gleaming. "Nothing's wrong." I began, fixing his hair. "I can't hug my little brother?"

He stuck his little tongue at me, making me laugh. It felt good to laugh, after all I've been through. I followed him down stairs, and into the kitchen. The exhilarating aroma of tacos lingered in the air, causing my mouth to water. I hadn't realized how hungry I was.

I was relieved to discover that my mother was no where in sight. Cindy was gone as well. We were having an actually family dinner.

My father looked awfully stressed though, he wasn't his usually happy self. His blue eyes looked dim and tired, his hair ruffled. Stephen could notice it too, as he slid onto a chair at the table, shooting me a glance.

It was crazy how much one person could change your life.

-Zayn-

I sighed, realizing she had rejected my call. I slammed my phone onto the side table and opened the mini fridge, looking around for a gatorade. The TV buzzed quietly in the background about something I didn't care for. I was in the lounge, since everyone was still unpacking their things.

Plus a little alone time wouldn't hurt.

Why was Allison ignoring me? I decided on a coke and grabbed it, walking over to the couch. I planned on inviting her over for a movie night. I half smiled, remembering our little kissing session before the concert. I was hoping on finishing it tonight, if I could get a hold of her.

And driving over would make it seem like I was desperate.

Well... Wasn't I?

Before I knew it, I realized I was wandering down the hallway. I continued down it, tracing my finger against the wall.

But the sight that was suddenly before me made me forget everything.

The Styles twins were sitting on the couch, discussing something. I froze, immediately narrowing my eyes on Edward. Harry began to laugh at something he had said, until he noticed me in the door way. Two sets of emerald eyes were suddenly focused on me.