X Marks the Spot

Here's part 6 (:

Thanks for reading!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry looked a little hurt at my question, taking it the wrong way. He tilted his head slightly. My eyes widened.

"N-no, not like that! I mean, you could of got killed, saving me. Why did you guys risk your lives for a complete stranger?"

-Zayn-

My heart fluttered when the word 'complete stranger' came out of her mouth. It was true, we've never met her before the accident.. But it was something about her that made me feel responsible for saving her.

I didn't tell the dark haired girl that, because it sounded silly. Ridiculous, actually.

But it was the truth.

"I don't know, to be honest. I didn't even think twice about it. I just..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Why did I risk my life for her?

Harry came to my aid. "Why not? It's the least we could do. I couldn't of let you drown in there. I would regret it for the rest of my life...." He mumbled.

"But don't thank just me. Zayn's the one who preformed the CPR. I just got you out of the car."

She looked down and blushed hard. I couldn't help but smile. She looked so innocent. I couldn't help admiring her.

"One Direction helped me cheat death..." Allison looked up at both of us. "Never thought I'd say that." Our laughter echoed the room.

...

I couldn't stop thinking about her, even after we had exited the hospital. Harry asked her for her number, and she gladly gave it to us. She was beautiful, I had to admit. I wanted to know her better.

**Allison's POV**

I was released from the hospital shortly after Harry and Zayn left. My mind was spinning, and the pain medication didn't help.

Harry Styles.

Zayn Malik.

They were in my hospital room.

They asked me for my number in case I needed anything. This had to be a dream.

Surprisingly, my iPhone had survived the incident, thanks to the water proof case Elena had bought me. Speaking of Elena, I should probably call her and let her know I'm home. I turned over in my bed, and grabbed the charging phone off my nightstand. It was midnight, I doubted she was awake.

As I went to go set my phone back down, it buzzed in my hand. Huh.

I typed in my pass code and swiped down the screen. It was from 'Unknown'.

I clicked on it, my eyes squinting at the bright screen.

From: Unknown

Stay out of their lives, if you know what's best for you.

-X

I deleted the message, not thinking twice about it. It was most likely some jealous fan. But I had a bad feeling in my gut, telling me otherwise.

Little did I know, this would be the first of many.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm sorry if its getting boring, this is just hinting you on what's going to happen (;

Thanks for voting!

-C (: ❤