Reality, or my Fantasy?

-Allison-

The sound of something dropping caught my attention. I slowly opened my droopy eyes, my ceiling slowly becoming visible. My window was open, as the curtains gracefully blew with the wind. Who opened my window?

"Don't be startled. It's me."

I turned my head toward the familiar voice, to discover a smirking Harry. I noticed his gray v-neck first, and then his dark curls. My head was pounding, and everything seemed blurry. He kneeled down besides my bed, and ran his thumb across my fore head.

"How're you holding up?"

Why was he acting so calm? I could of swore just the other day he despised me. Before I got a chance to lean up, his strong hands were suddenly around my shoulders.

"Relax."

He then slid on my bed, his long legs on either side of me. He leaned over until our faces were inches apart.

I placed my hands on his warm chest.

"Harry, stop."

He didn't though, as his emerald eyes watched me carefully, a glint among them. They held so much sincerity, but I knew better then to give in. He leaned down closer, so close that I could feel his hot breath. I could see every detail of his face perfectly.

"Forgive me." He whispered, as his lips came crashing down onto mine. My body instantly froze under his touch, a shock wave making its way into every vein in my body. I couldn't control myself, as my lips began to move with his.

I placed my trembling hands on his chest, and weakly shoved. His heavy frame wouldn't budge, as he deepened the kiss, trying to slide his tongue into my mouth.

All I could think about was Zayn.

I hated cheaters, it was the worst thing you could do to someone. If you're unhappy, just leave. Cheating on the one who loves you with all his heart...

It's like breaking a promise.

And that promise is love.

Harry then moaned against my lips, causing my chest to rumble lightly. Upon opening my eyes, I noticed I had absentmindedly ran my hands through his hair, my fingers grasping the dark ringlets. I immediately released my grip, and squirmed around, trying to get free.

He noticed and pulled back, biting my lip in the process. I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my lips. My reaction caused him to half smile.

"I always knew Zayn wasn't the only one who had your heart." He raspily spoke, his eyes flicking to every detail of my face. After planting another kiss on my lips, he leaned up a bit.

"Now fall asleep, darling."

It was as if I was hypnotized. I instantly became tired, my eyes fighting to stay open.

"What're you doing to me..." I managed to choke out, trying to move. Yet I couldn't.

"You'll understand in time. But for now, it's better off unspoken."

My eyes began to slowly close, the last thing I recall being green eyes, and the relaxing pressure of Harry leaning on me.

***

I shot up from my bed, breathing heavy. I immediately leaned over and grabbed my phone, checking the time. I had slept for a couple of hours. I scanned my room briefly, dazed.

What a crazy dream.

I slid out from under my duvet, and stretched. My hair was suddenly blown from my shoulders. Looking over, I realized my window was open.