Trouble

Slowly getting used to watt pad.

Haha it still confuses me though (:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I arrived home in no time. I parked my car in the drive way and locked it. I usually always locked my car. Our neighborhood mostly consisted of elderly people but hey, you can't be too safe right?

I opened the front door and the aroma of lasagna tickled my nose. Mmmmm. Dessi, our border collie, yipped and ran to meet me at the door. I put my bag down and stroked her soft head.

"I'm home!" I yelled and walked over to the kitchen, Dessi at my heels. Our house mostly consisted of maroon walls and matching wooden floors, besides for the living room and such. The kitchen had marble counters and a black fridge and stove.

Stephen was sitting at the table playing with his game boy, while my dad was busy finishing up dinner.

My father was a police men, but he could cook fairly well. He wanted to be a chef at first, but he eventually became a cop. His cooking skills stuck though.

I smiled and made my way to a cupboard, grabbing a glass then pouring myself a cup of milk. "Hey Dad." I said, before taking a sip of my milk. "Hey Al. Just in time for lasagna. Where were you? I thought you said practice ended at-" I sighed, interrupting him.

"Coach decided to keep us late to run." I said, grabbing three plates and setting them at the table, followed by forks and glasses. "Ah. Perkins does like to make you run." He chuckled.

The oven alarm went off, and he took out the lasagna. He came to the table with it and we served ourselves, my mouth watering. I was so hungry I could eat a horse.

Metaphorically, anyway.

-Liam-

"Are you serious!" Harry roared. We were all sitting in the lounge of our huge house. I sat on the couch with Niall and Zayn, while Louis was lying on the floor.

Harry walked back and forth, obviously angry about something. Zayn and I would glance at each other once in a while, wondering why Harry was so ticked. He was on the phone with Paul.

"I'm hungry." Lou said awkwardly, and got up. "Any one want some snacks?" Niall immediately stood up, and followed Lou to the kitchen. That boy eats anything.

Zayn chuckled and continued to watch Harry, amused. Harrys curls were bouncing everywhere as he paced back and forth. Just then he hung up and his glance turned toward me.

"Bad news guys." Harry sighed, sitting down on the recliner chair.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So!

What do you think the bad news is?

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for voting! And sorry for the short chapter! ❤

I'm new at this ☺

-C