Story One •Chapter 3• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~

Start from the beginning

I got to the end of the street and look back and forth. But what I saw on the road was scary. There was a pool of blood and people were talking and in a circle.

Firefighters were here and getting the hose set up to wash it away.

"Mom.." I whisper and ran over to the group. I kept asking what happened and they all told me the same thing, a women got hit by a car.

I cry and look around. I dont know why, but I was.

"Angel?" I hear a familiar voice and I looked to see Malachi.

"Mom... She..." I cry, he comes up to me and grabs my face. I noticed the same people he was with the other day, but with three extra people that looked older and had uniforms on.

"Shh, what happened.." He says and I looked up at his face and I tried to calm down as best I could.

"My mom.. She got hit by a car.." I say and tears fall down my face. His eyes widen and he turns to the people and they hurried us to a big car and we all got in.

"The nearest hospital, right?" One of the older men asks and I nodded and he hurried off.

We get to the hospital and I run in. They gave me a hard time but let me in her room. She was on this breathing thing.

A nurse comes up to me. "Hello, are you her family?" She asks and I nodded.

"Her son.." I say and she nods and beckons me over and I walk over.

"This isnt a lasting thing, we just our hands on it about three months ago. She cant breath on her own right now, that's why we're using it. Her rib punctured her lung. We got her into surgery right when she showed up. But she hasn't shown any signs of waking up, or breathing on her own. We dont know what's gonna happen. But you should expect the worse." She says and I go over to mom and held her hand and cried.

The nurse touched my shoulder then left. I cry so much.

"Mommy... Please dont leave me..." I cry and set my head on her arm. She was cold it felt like.

                                   ♡■■■■♡

I didnt know how long I was there. I felt someone touch my shoulder, but I dont look. To focused on my mom.

"Come on An, let's go home." I hear a familiar voice and I look up to see dad. I could feel the tears beckoning to be let out. My lip quivered.

I let go of moms hand and I wrapped dad in a hug. No matter how much he hates me. I love him.

He rubs my back and then we leave. Malachi was still there but his friends weren't. So he brought us home. I cried all the way there.

It was so hard. "Make sure he eats something." Someone says, I didnt pay attention to the person who said it.

My dad nods and takes me in the house. I stumbled to my room and fall on my bed.

I look at the wall. Why, of all days, why... On my graduation. I have a proposal, I'm fucking CURSED!

I couldn't think, at all. Dad come in with a sandwich but I didnt eat it.

What I didnt think was I would see Malachi everyday after. Until I got to working at Maddy's dads business.

I worked everyday. They were concerned for me. But I didnt care, all the money I made went to mothers hospital bills.

                                  ♡■■■■♡

Whenever I would walk home, I would see Malachi and he'd watch me. The Queens son had his coronation a day or two ago. Maddy said it was pretty because her and her family were invited. How, I have NO CLUE!