Chapter 6 - HonkaixEva

I love you Queen but don't you dare hurt Bronya.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

Sorry if I didn't update this book in a while...

The reason was because I suddenly got really sick to the point that I couldn't even get up from my bed and I also decided to take a long pause because of that but now I feel refreshed and better than before.

Anyways, enough about me. I know that you're here for that juicy chapter so let's move onto it.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After I entered in another bubble universe, I saw the familiar white glow.

When it went away, I saw I was now in a city and I noticed that I was currently standing onto of a building but when I looked down, I saw a really big highway.

A few meters above the ground there were a lot of big platforms.

But what caught my attention was a giant mecha running at really fast pace on the platforms.

MSR-7 Wotan (Awakened/True form)

(Sorry, I couldn't find a better image of Wotan since there are almost none of them so this one was the best I could find.)

Veliona: "Is that...Wotan?! So that means I'm in that famous Evangelion collab!"

I said with surprise.

Veliona: "Anyways, let's follow it."

But right after I finished my sentence, Wotan started to fly and it was heading towards something.

I looked at where it was heading and saw a strange object in the sky that I don't know how to describe.

8th Angel

Veliona: "I don't watch Evangelion a lot but If I remember correctly that's...the 8th Angel, right? Ah whatever, let's follow Kiana who's currently piloting Wotan and help her out."