{»ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴡɪʟʟ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 50 🔱

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

• ✹┏━┅┅┄┄⟞⟦ 👑 ⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━┓✹•

Darryl was panicking from the sign he was seeing, when he told George in so many details not to open his mouth, but here he is... Literally talking, not just the nobles but from the 10 high ranks.

Well you could say 8 now, since Darryl and Philza are in the high ranks of court but they are on George's side.

So when Darryl was giving hand signals g

to Philza and the others, they they don't even know what the fuck they will do in this situation.

As they were all panicking, George got up as he walked away from court. Making Darryl's friends have their jaws drop and for Darryl's eye's to start twitching from rage.

Making him break a diamond crusted quilt, and diamonds are literally unbreakable.

˚•̩̩͙❃.✮:▹ ♛ ◃:✮.❃•̩̩͙˚

Once George got outside where the villagers aka the commoners and middle classes were. He takes a look at everyone who was cursing at him, even the dead criminals.

But instead of arguing, he took a deep breath as he stayed calm before speaking, which caught many people's attention.

George started to tell everyone about the mask man who helped them. Which he said it was none other than Prince Clay. Everyone went silent and even yelled out that it was a lie.

George ignores as he continues to tell them that it was no lie. Prince Clay was indeed Dream and he told them the details why he hid his identity from people.

George said that he only did that because he was a prisoner since birth, his father threatened him, along with his eldest brother and mother, that if they tell anyone about the cruel things he did to gain riches from this empire.

Will be dead. Those times were hard, Lady Cecelia agreed to not tell anyone for the safety of her children. But unfortunately... The eldest son, Prince Caden.

Could not bare the suffering of his people, where his father kidnapped young children to be sold as human trafficking. He tried to tell the authorities but was immediately caught by his father, and killed him right in front of his little brother Clay and mother.

And that incident, it was only a warning for both of them. Because of his behavior, Cecelia wanted to get revenge from that bastard, yet the Emperor was prepared for that type of threat.

As he signs a waiver or contract that if she or Clay tell anyone specifically, then they will also be put into blame. Because the royal contract was sealed by him himself and was put away until the emperor was put into court for evidence.

Doing so, it made Cecelia in tears, and in pure desperation of revenge. But she cares more about Clay so she tends to be quiet.

But peace was never an option for the Emperor, he was scared Cecelia would beaker her mouth, so he planned an assassin to her when she visited her relatives back at home.

When that time comes... The emperor burned the entire Genisia Family Clan, where it was Cecelia's birth place.

Everyone thought she died with the rest of the family, but the emperor was stupid enough to not check the body as one was missing. And that was Cecelia.

When Cecelia learns the truth... She didn't care anymore if she dies, so she plotted her revenge over the years. Clay, who also learns the truth at the age of 15 agrees with his mother.