𝗿𝘂𝗻..

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 @Rxbbon

𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 ! 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗶'𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 . 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 !!

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ;

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

after school, tanjiro had decided to collect his jacket he left in the gym hall now, rather than doing it tomorrow morning. little did tanjiro know that, that was a big mistake..

after packing up his books and collected his bag he was headed straight for the gym boys locker room. he did find it a but strange though, because usually his 2 bestfriends (inosuke and zenitsu) would wait for him but they didn't today. strange right?

(not for us 😜)

tanjiro was about to enter, when he heard something he wish he didn't..

screams and cries for help could only be heard in there. tanjiro froze. 'was someone pulling a prank on me..?' tanjiro thought. 'was this a joke? this has to be a joke.. right?' tanjiro was about to step in and help the person but-

"S..SOMEBODY..! ANY- AHHH!!"

tanjiro had to cover his ears because of that loud noise. 'is that? no.... no, no, no, no, no! it can't be.. kanao?"

tanjiro stormed into the room. "kanao?! are you-" he stopped what he was saying and dropped his bag.

'n..no way.."

"KANAO! A-ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! W-WHAT HAPPENED?!" tanjiro yelled, seeing the bloody girl kn the floor of the locker room but no one else was here. they must've heard the commotion of tanjiro outside the door and fled quickly.

"tan- *cough cough* the-" kanao paused as she looked up behind tanjiro. what was she looking at you might wonder. well, it was in fact inosuke and zenitsu.

"BEHIND Y-" tanjiro was pulled away from kanao before she could finish and his mouth and eyes were covered with someones hands.

"MMH!! MHMMM!" muffled, and kanao's screams were all that could be heard. "sorry darling~ you weren't really meant to see this.." insouke sighed. tanjiro began to cry trying to get out of inosuke's firm grip but failed miserably.

inosuke pulled tanjiro outside and tanjiro was trying his best to get out of inosuke's grip but everything he did, nothing worked.

"shhh.. it's okay, we won't hurt you!~" inosuke chimed. "you'll be all happy with me and zenitsu, you'll forget this ever happened!~"

"buuuut~ if you don't love us, that's bad because you have no"

"n-no! i.. i do love you guys! i always have!! b-but you just.... killed my best friend!" tanjiro shouted, tears still streaming down his face.

'huh? he loves us? not kanao? so, we basically killed her for nothing? oh well! at least tanjiro loves us~' inosuke thought.

"oh, well. that's good- i mean! not good that we killed kanao. but good that you love us back! right love?~"

"tan-tannn.. don't be sadd! we love you? isn't that what you've always wanted? for us to love you back? well, come with u-"

inosuke was interrupted by tanjiro kicking him in the balls. ( GET HIM!! )

"ow!! oi! come back here! tanjiro!" inosuke yelled after tanjiro started running.  "zenitsu!! tanjiro's off!!"

zenitsu wacked the door open and saw tanjiro trying his best to run away but mostly all the doors were locked.

'looks like he can't remember what door was the unlocked one, silly him! this gym is quite big, looks like it'll take him awhile.. this is my chance to catch him~'

"tanjiroo!~ come back! we won't lill you! why would we kill the person we love anyway?~" zenitsu practically sang by the way he was saying it.

tanjiro was now trapped. 'i love them! i really do.! but.. i can't live with the people who killed my best friend that i've known since kinder garden!! it's just cruel!' tanjiro thought, running around trying to find the unlocked door.

zenitsu was coming closer and closer to tanjiro, so that by the time tanjiro had found the door, he was being held back by zenitsu.

"l..let go!! please! let me g-go!" tanjiro shakily cried out.

"sorry hunny..~ no can do i'm afraid.

"no pl-" tanjiro suddenly shutup when a knife was put onto his neck.

"make. any. noise. and. this. knife. is. cutting. your. throat. open." zenitsu said. it made tanjiro shiver to be honest, he'd never seen zenitsu this scary, and it made him want to go cry to his sister like a baby.

"sorry love~ this might hurt a bit!~" zenitsu suddenly spoke up when he felt something hard hit his head making him faint.

"nighty night~"

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 😭😭

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗕𝘆𝗲 <𝟯

𝘄𝗰 ; 𝟳𝟴𝟯

-> 𝗶𝗵𝟯𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗰𝘂𝗽𝟭𝗱 <-