𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗺𝘂𝗶 (𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼) 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼? (𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆) 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗹𝗺𝗸 !!

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗨 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱 (𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘇𝘂𝗸𝗼) 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲.

𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗡 𝗔𝗨 !
𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗭𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗡

𝗯𝘆𝗲, 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 !

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

3RD PERSON POV ;

all tanjiro could think of is all the suffering his so called 'parents' have put him through. he couldn't even say the word mom and dad anymore because of them.

he felt himself knocking on his boyfriends door. there house was the only safe place he could think of. everything had gotten way worse every since he cane out to his 'parents' as bisexual. they were obviously homophobic, especially since they hated tanjiro. 'if they hurt me so much, why did the adopt me jn the first place?' tanjiro thought. 'i miss my family, my home. i want my old life back!'

he suddenly heard the door open, causing him to jump to the sudden action.

"hello! what do you-" zenitsu paused.

"TANJIRO? OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PRETTY FACE?! come inside!!" the blond said, worryingly, grabbing tanjiro's hand and pulling him inside.

"what's with all the yelling? and what about monjiro's pretty face?!" inosuke spoke up walking into the living room where zenitsu keot touching an examining tanjiro's face.

"MONJIRO?! YOUR FACE!" inosuke yelled, also running over to tanjiro.

"i..it's fine," tanjiro mumbled, unable to really talk at the moment. zenitsu ordered inosuke to grab some cleaning supplies and bandages for tanjiro.

"it's obviously not fine. i bet it was those fucking retards who thing they're your parents." zenitsu sighed and picked tanjiro up, taking him to their room.

you see, tanjiro hated so much attention toward him. and he hated getting cleaned/bandaged up after his 'parents' did something like this often. zenitsu set tanjiro down on the bed and kneeled down next to him.

"so, what happened?" zenitsu spoke up. tanjiro explained how everything has gotten worse with them ever since he cane out as bisexual and told them he was dating inosuke and zenitsu.

"tan-tan, i know you think they love you.. but, this isn't love. if they really loved you, they wouldn't hurt you, or leave you with scars like this." zenitsu sighed.

"n-no! they do love me! they just.. have difficulty expressing it and take their anger out on me! th..they still love me.. zenitsu they love me, right?" tanjiro began tearing up st his words.

"tanjiro, love doesn't do this to you. i'm sorry, but they don-"

"n..no!! they do, i swear! if they didn't, they wouldn't have adopted me in the first place! you have to listen to me, they l-love me!" tanjiro was slightly sobbing now, denying the fact that they don't love him. all he wanted was a happy family, that's all he wanted.

"i know this is hard, but, they probably just adopted you because they needed someone else to toy with. tricking you into thinking they loved you, then backstabbed you like they probably have done before.." zenitsu wanted to cry at tanjiro's words, but he had to stay strong.

"n..no! th-they love.. me!" tanjiro was now shaking and sobbing, on the edge of a panic attack. zenitsu quickly pulled tanjiro into a hug, also pulling him into his lap.

"shhh.. it'll be okay, me and inosuke will always love you," inosuke walked through the door and saw the state tanjiro was in.

he quickly went over to their bed, put the medical supplies down and joined in the hug. inosuke was rubbing circular motions onto tanjiro's back, while zenitsu was stroking his hair.

"we love you so much tan-tan," zenitsu said. "we'll always be here for you- always."

"and that's a promise."

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼! 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 :) 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹.

𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 (𝟱:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠) 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱!

𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 <𝟯

-> ih3artcup1d <-

-> ih3artcup1d <-