chapter 2

Hi everyone if u are liking the story please 🥺🥺 vote

ENJOY 😘😘 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ(・ω・)つ⊂(・ω・)

The next morning the mother of Ash saw that her son was already up cooking breakfast. "I see you're already cooking," Delia commented. "Yeah I learned a thing or two from Brock and wanted to cook for today," Ash commented, "But I'll need help on making the more complicated dishes," he added, "I'll be happy to teach you," the mother smiled.

Walking up stairs and entering his room he saw Anabel still asleep. "Hey Anabel time to wake up," he whispered and after a couple more shakes Anabel opened her eyes, "Morning Ash," she said rubbing her eyes. "Morning to you as well but let's head down before the food gets cold," he told getting a nod.

Walking down stairs the couple saw the mother hasn't eaten at all. "Mom why didn't you eat ahead?" Ash asked "Well is it wrong to wait for me to wait for my son and his girlfriend?" she asked. Deciding not to answer the couple sat down to have breakfast.

When breakfast was finished Ash's mother went to the garden in the back while the couple was in the living room. It was here that Anabel heard her boyfriend talk to someone on the phone, "Hey it's me, Ash," she heard him say. "It's about how to use my aura; I have four months until the next league so I'm going to try and learn all I can," he explained, "Oh really are you sure they'll let me?" he questioned, "Ok thanks Riley," Ash said hanging up the phone. "Who was that dear?" Anabel asked, "Riley an old friend you remember him from the competition in Sinnoh," Ash answered, "Oh you mean the guy with the Lucario?" the maiden asked receiving a nod, "Yeah I asked about how I can use my aura and he told me about the palace here in Kanto," the trainer explained. "And I already know the location thank to me, Brock, May, and Max visiting it," he added, "What was the name of the palace?" Anabel questioned, "It is called Cameran Palace," Ash answered "How long do you think you're going to stay?" the maiden asked, "I don't know," Ash answered shrugging, "If it gets to the point I'll have to transfer pokemon at the pokemon center then that's what I'll have to do."

"Can I come with you?" Anabel asked, "Sure, wouldn't mind the company," Ash answered. After taking a shower the couple was in Oak's back yard, "Charizard take flight," Ash called out and was burned, "Ash!" Anabel yelled out in worry before turning to the dual fire/flying, "Why would you do that?" she demanded getting the pokemon to step back a bit scared. "No need to worry love," Ash said using Dawn's catchphrase, "He does that has a greeting so I'm used to it," doubtful Anabel just went along with it.

The next morning the couple went to the Palace to meet the queen and ask her about the aura. "Hello Ash; it has been a long time since you have come to visit," the queen commented to the pair, "Thank you for letting us visit on such an extremely short notice Queen Ilene," the trainer said bowing along with Anabel.

"Think nothing of it," the queen waved turning her attention to the lilac haired girl next to her 'knight', "Though can you introduce me to your companion," she asked. "Milady this is Anabel the Salon Maiden of the Battle Frontier and my girlfriend," Ash said with a smile as Anabel blushed and the queen to laugh, "Welcome Maiden Anabel," Queen Ilene smiled, "Thank you, my queen," Anabel presented. "But why did you come on such a short notice?" Queen Ilene asked, "Remember when Lucario said that I have the same aura with Sir Aaron?" Ash asked receiving a sudden nod remembering Lucario, "Why do you ask," the queen wondered. "Well in my travels through Sinnoh I met a Riolu that could use Aura Sphere through my own aura," Ash began, "Remembering that along with my experience here in the palace I wish to learn in the ways of aura," Ash finished.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask," Queen Ilene said after some time, "And I'm guessing that you also wish to train your pokémon while your training here?" she asked, "If that is fine with you, my lady," Ash said. "You're in luck because I have a master ready to train a student," Queen Ilene said and coming out of the side door was Riley, "Riley?" the couple said surprised, "What are you doing here?" Ash asked stupidly, "Well you did ask for a teacher in the ways of aura didn't you," Riley smiled turning to the younger girl, "Hello Anabel how are you?" he asked. "I'm good thanks for asking," Anabel smiled which Riley returned before turning to Ash, "Ash you do know this type of training isn't for the faint of heart?" Riley questioned, "Yeah I know but I'm willing to go through it," Ash answered with his usual determined face.