ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24 ★彡

Start from the beginning

"She's up everyone. Y/n's fever went down but she still needs a lot of rest. Let's try not to make so much noise." Everyone was relieved to hear you were okay. "That's great... She really scared us when she fainted. Why didn't she want to rest if she was sick?" Yaomomo worriedly asked. "She's stubborn. I told her since yesterday to take some medicine but she kept refusing." Shoto said as he began to take out pots and pans to cook.

Luckily, he had all the ingredients he needed at the dorms. "What are you gonna make, Todoroki?" Since everyone heard you were doing okay, most of your classmates went back to doing their thing. Now the only ones in the Kitchen area were Shoto, Iida, Uraraka, Mineta and Midoriya. "I'm making okayu for Y/n." A smirk played on Mineta's face as he watched Shoto make your food. "You and Y/n seem to be close... Too close. There's something going on between you two, isn't there? 

Hearing his words made Shoto a little nervous, but he kept his composure well enough. Mineta's observation made Iida and Uraraka start to think... you two really were close. All three of them began to interrogate Shoto while Midoriya tried convincing them that it wasn't like it seemed to no avail. "No, we're not dating. Is it wrong for a guy and a girl to be close friends and nothing more?" Shoto's blank yet serious face combined with his monotone voice immediately shut everyone's speculations down. "Sorry... You two are always together so we just thought..." Uraraka's voice trailed off.

"It's okay. I understand how you guys see that, but it's not the case." Shoto and Midoriya shared a quick glance, both relieved they actually bought it. As much as he wanted to say yes and let everyone know that he was dating you, he didn't wanna reveal it without you knowing. It's not something you guys ever discussed even when you guys first started dating 7, almost 8 months ago. Not that neither of you avoided the topic, it just never got brought up. You and Shoto don't have the desire to tell people.

He still thinks it's fun and cute to sneak around, especially since it's something he's never really done before. But whenever moments like this happen, he has to hold back the urge to proudly say yes, you are his girlfriend. He may not be too big on PDA but he'd like to do small things like hold your hand, pull you close to him, give you kisses on your forehead, and call you pet names without having to be in private. "I'll ask her about it when she's not sick." Shoto quietly said to himself as he continued to cook.

❦❦❦

"Oh, you're awake. Did you sleep well, baby?" Shoto placed the okayu down at your desk and went to your side. "Yeah, I did. Will you let me sit up now?" Shoto chuckled and helped you slowly sit up. "I made you some okayu and I bought some natto for you." You groaned a bit, eating was the last thing you wanted to do. "I'm not hungry babe. I don't feel like eating anything." Still, he brought over the tray of food and placed it in front of you. "I know you don't but you need to eat something. You need the nutrients."

You were really grateful he went out of his way to make you something but eating something right now while you feel this shitty would only make you feel sicker. "Eat a few bites at least. I won't make you eat the whole thing but you have to eat all the natto. Here." He picked up a spoonful of okayu and blew on it a bit before motioning for you to eat. "Fine..." Even though you didn't wanna eat anything, his cooking was always so good. Especially this okayu he made for you; It was so warm and savoury and it seems like your body isn't rejecting it. "It's so good, Sho. Thank you."

You began to eat your natto. As much as you dislike natto, you know Shoto wouldn't shut up until you ate it all. He noticed you had enough food so he started cleaning things up for you once you were done with the natto. "I wanna take a bath or something but my body feels so weak," you said this under your breath, but you didn't expect Shoto to actually hear you. "I'll run a bath for you. I actually bought something that's supposed to help you feel a lot better. " You felt bad, he was doing so much for you today. He even left his mom's hospital to be there with you.