The Big Daddy Pirates Members List

Captain
Saran "Big Daddy" Z.
1st Bounty:1 Billion
2nd Bounty:3.6 Billion
Current Bounty: 6.32 Billion

Devil fruit: GOD GOD FRUIT
Allows for abilities of a God.
Can teleport distance in sight
Use mind control on a single person
Stop time for 45 seconds (1 hour cooldown)
Fly at 1500 mph
Reverse time for 1 minute. (1 week cooldown)
Punch with force of 999 million newtons of force.
Run for 1 minute at 2000 mph, each passing minute halves the speed.
Can kiss someone and make them your Yandere.
Phase through objects when mindful of doing so.
Dodge any projectile like nothing.
Durability enough to withstand 100 volcanic eruptions, and 911 9/11 twin planes crashing into you.
Can wish for anything and it will occur.
Kill someone weaker than you with one punch.
Power in fist equal to that of Saitama x Luffy aka circa all 11 Supernovas and 5 Admirals fused together lol.

Vice-Captain and Fighter Wife The Ass-Worship Wife
Boa Hancock
1st Bounty:80 million
2nd bounty:1.659 billion
Current bounty: 3.4 billion

Reason for joining: Saran killed Luffy one year after he found the One Piece and now Hancock at first distraught but now is elated that she gets owned by Saran.

3rd Mate and Cook Wife The Missionary Wife
Albedo
1st Bounty: 60 million
2nd bounty:490 million
Current bounty: 3.21 billion

Reason for joining: Mistook the old Ainz for that of Saran and thinks that Ainz is still Saran. She was surprised by Saran's offer to impregnate her their first night out at sea, but happily surprised. She is both the Helmsman and the Beautiful slave of Saran.

Asami Satou (Legend Of Korra) The Blowjob Wife

After her stint of blowing off Mako for Korra, simply to get him jealous, she realizes she is not lesbian and gets put in her place after Saran summons her. She becomes his personal favorite fuck toy and chooses to join the Big Daddy Pirates as a Tech Specialist.

Lazuli aka Android 18 The Anal Wife

She was pissed when 14 year old Android 17 was trapped inside Gero's lab by android 19, and just then Saran reality warped to Dragonball back when she was only a 15 year old normal teenager and kissed her, making her his Yandere bitch.

Meanwhile Cucklin had died again to Tambourine and Goku wished for his revival, but before he completed the sentence, Saran went back in time using all his powers to reach years in the past 15 year old Lazuli and clap her cheeks. Having changed history, Lazuli is now only a human girl with some talents in drawing and mediocre wrestling.
She hates Cucklin, as told by Saran on what she should think about this particular man.
1st Bounty:10 million
2nd bounty:99 million
Current bounty:480 million

1st Bounty:10 million2nd bounty:99 millionCurrent bounty:480 million