He waited for Susie to be done changing as she finally went out with a nicely done look.

"Heh, Kris look! Don't I look so cool!?" Susie boasted to Kris.

He did a thumbs up and simply said.

"Slay."

Susie laughed as Kris finally went in to change.

He took off his

We're not doing this again.

Come on...

-

Kris came out of the changing room with the outfit he chose. Nevertheless it looked perfect in him as both Susie and Ralsei complimented the look.

"Kris, you look very charming!" Ralsei compliments Kris.

"Heh, yeah you look sick in that outfit." Susie backs up Ralsei's remark.

Kris gives them both a thumbs up as he walks up to the Shadowman.

"Atta Boy! Look at ya, sure Boss would've been so proud!" Shadowman clapped his hands.

"Now Scram! This type of dressing room ain't for kids." Shadow man pulled out a gun.

The gang quickly got out of there not wanting to get shot, you could hear the Shadowman laughing in the room.

Kris started to led the group after everyone calmed down.

Susie immediately started to make fun of Ralsei, wrapping an arm around Kris.

"Susie brush your hair!" Ralsei scolds Her.

"Nah, too lazy."

Kris Leads them as he listens to the argument, he thought it was hilarious.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

"OW- fuck!"

Kris jumped as he heard the feminine voice. He could hear them run away as Kris turns their head to the direction they were just in.

 He could hear them run away as Kris turns their head to the direction they were just in

Art by me (I CANT DRAW FEDORAS)

Kris stared at the hallway for a while, Susie seemed to notice this as she asked him.

"Hey Kris, you alright? you're spacing out again." Susie nudges him.

Kris shakes their head as he gave them a reassuring thumbs up as Susie sighs in relief.

"Susie do you even have a hair brush?"

"SHUT UP!"

Ah, back to square one.

-

You had been walking for half an hour now, the mysterious person voices started to get clearer and clearer to the point that Ralsei and Susie heard it.