crying..?

was simon.. crying?

he didn't want to question it further. everyone has emotions, right? simon had emotions.. right? but he never expressed them like this. ever. he wasn't okay. and, this was the first time he's experienced this.

but, he's heard of this being a constant with ghost. he even got to.. slightly experience this. he heard gagging followed up by a sink, followed up by groans. he never got to see it, but.. some often explained it as... a normal thing for him.

which was exactly why he was going to laswell.

laswells seen it all right? known everything about everyone.. so she should be able to know about this right?

and if she doesn't?

...

well, let's just worry on what's important.

simon.

that was all that concerned him right now- ever.

he knocked on the wooden door.

the balcony had plants on it, well watered and kept.

unimportant but.. it was impressive how laswell was able to keep up with herself and others

the door opened

"...soap?"

mactavish swallowed

"hey.. laswell."

so, he basically broke it down for her. and she was extremely invested, and seemed to be intrigued by this situation. she often nodded her head, and kept well attention to him. he was explaining basically about how simon just woke up all of a sudden, how he was struggling going back to sleep.

how he cried in his arms.

and once he finished..

"..this.. isn't the first time this has happened."

she was looking sternly into his eyes

"soap- I know the urgency of this situation.. ghost has been.. well, traumatized by experiences in his life."

she leaned forward

"-and it's quiet normal for people who serve, of course.. although- it more happened at home.."

laswell broke contact

"..ghost is.. afraid of abandonment."

she paused, just so soap could comprehend all of this informative gaven to him.

"ever since his past missions, his betrayals.. you'd expect him to be less social- of course. although, once he meets somebody he really cares about, and by really I mean really cares about.. he seems to.."

laswell took a second to sip the beverage she mad herself a moment ago

"..thoroughly attach himself to them. if they leave for too long, if he feels like he's losing them.. he's disgusted."

laswell set the cup down

"..with himself."

mactavish's leg was aggressively shaking at this point

he sighed

fuck..

"..why couldn't he told me sooner..?"

laswell sighed

"soap- you know it's not easy for him.. he's not good at expressing emotions."

"-laswell.. that's it right? nothing else, right?"