❁Chapter 5❁

Seungmin(papa) Pov:

Me and Milo just got home after a long business meeting and we are both so tired. "Babe I am gonna take a shower first " Milo says kissing me on the cheeks " ok I will check on princess and Aston " I say and we part ways. I walk to Aston's room first opening the door slowly so he doesn't wake up.

I walk up to his bed smiling at him than pull up his blanket giving him a kiss on the forehead. I than quietly step out closing the door. After closing the door ,I than go to see princess next . I look into the room seeing my princess sprawled out on her bed making me smile.Her lights are also still on so I go up to her and pull up the blanket and giving her a kiss on the forehead before switching off the lights and closing the door quietly. After that I send a good night text to Asher.

~~~~~~~
After checking up on the kids, I go into our bedroom, standing in front of the mirror as I start taking off my suit when suddenly Milo come up behind me giving me a hug and kissing my shoulder.

"The kids are asleep, I feel guilty for making them have dinner alone today" I say sighing as I turn around hugging my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest. "I know hun and we will make it up to them tomorrow, so don't worry your pretty little head about it" Milo says kissing the top of my head making me nod. We stay like this for a couple minutes until I say "I am sweaty so I am gonna take a shower". " okay I'll wait for you " he says letting me go and laying back on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After taking a shower, I put on a grey jogger and put on face oil to moisturize my face before turning the lights off and entering the room. Once I enter I see Milo sprawled out making me realize where princess got her sleeping habits from. I turn the room lights off and lay on the bed setting my alarm before cuddling up to my husband, a smile resting on my face.

~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~

Ophelia Pov:

I groan as I hear my alarm ringing. Making me smush the pillow onto my face.

After sighing a couple more times I finally decide to get up rubbing my eyes and slip on my glasses. I get out of bed and walk straight into the bathroom and do my stuff before coming out and going downstairs. Once I am down the stairs I realize that nobody is awake not even my dads.

They are probably really tired so I should just make us breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and start pulling out ingredients,pans and start cooking.

~~~~~~~~
After an hour I hear footsteps coming down the stairs making me look up only to see dad and papa. "Morning guys" I say smiling and they also smile back saying "Morning princess, bub". " aww you made breakfast today thanks bub" my dad says coming over giving me a hug and a kiss on the forehead. I just smile as Papa also comes and gives me a kiss on head.

"Since breakfast is done I am gonna go and wake up Aston" I say and they just nod. I walk up the stairs and to Aston door opening it up slowly seeing him on one side and his blanket on the other making me chuckle.

"Aston wake up " I say shaking him making him groan. "There's kimchi" as soon as I say that he jumps out of bed rushing out the door. I almost topple over laughing before following after him. "You should've seen the way he ran when he heard kimchi" I say laughing to my parents. "I thought he was possessed., running with those little feet" my dad says laughing also.

After calming ourselves down we all take a seat at the table and start eating the food I made. All I can say is I have talent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys it has been awhile

Hey guys it has been awhile. I have been busy with exams and stuff and so just got free to update so I hope y'all like it.