Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax

Start from the beginning

Before Rex took the shot, he notices that Stain was holding something in his hand and takes a closer look at it.

He then sees that the Hero Killer was holding a knife in his hand that had blood on the blade. Stain then licks the blood on the knife as Rex falls to the ground on his knees as he felt a paralyzing sensation through his body.

Rex : ( It was that knife from earlier...! )

Iida : Rex!

Suddenly, Iida hears the sound of his mufflers backing up and realizes that the time for his Recipro Burst was now over. 

Iida : ( Oh no, Recipro's done. Did I break the radiator during my kick earlier? )

Iida then gets an idea on how he could continue to use his Recipro Burst and looks over to Todoroki.

Iida : Todoroki, can you regulate temperature? 

Todoroki : I'm not used to it with my left yet. Why? 

Iida : Freeze my legs! Without plugging up the exhausts!

Stain : You're in the way!

Stain then throws a knife at Todoroki and Iida notices this before blocking the knife with his arm. The Hero Killer then throws another knife which stabs into Iida's arm causing him to fall.

Todoroki : Iida...

Todoroki : Just do it! Hurry!

Todoroki then does what Iida says and uses his ice to freeze his legs without plugging up the engines on his calves while Iida used his teeth to pull the knife out of his arm.

Iida : ( Thanks, Todoroki. I will fight. I'll throw away my arm! )

Iida stands up on his feet and then activates his Recipro Burst once again and jumps towards Stain who was dodging Todoroki's fire blasts while falling through the air with incredible power.

Iida : ( If I just... )

Back with Midoriya who was now free from the effect of Stain's Quirk activates his Full Cowling and crouches down, preparing to jump as well. He then feels the pain from the injury on his shin, but ignores the pain and jumps towards Stain.

 He then feels the pain from the injury on his shin, but ignores the pain and jumps towards Stain