Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax

Start from the beginning

Iida soon recomposes himself and lands on the ground before he sends a kick towards the Hero Killer who blocks the attack with his arm but was sent back by the force behind the kick.

Stain : ( He's fast! )

Midoriya : Iida!

Todoroki : You got free? That Quirk isn't as great as I thought. 

Iida : Todoroki, Rex, Midoriya, this has nothing to do with you three, I apologize.

Midoriya : You're saying that again?

Iida : That's why I can't allow you three bleed more than this! 

Stain then looks at Iida and couldn't help but feel irritated at the young hero.

Stain : It's no use trying to be reformed for appearance's sake. A person's essence does not change so easily. You will never be anything but a fake who prioritizes his own selfish desires. You are a cancer of the society that warps the idea of "heroes". Someone must set you straight.

Rex : That's pretty rich coming from the guy who's wearing blades and kills innocent heroes.

Todoroki : I agree. You're anachronistic fundamentalist. Iida, don't listen to the logic of a murderer.

Iida : No, he's right. I have no right to call myself a hero... Even so, I cannot give in. If I give in, then Ingenium will die.

Stain : Out of the question.

Stain acts quickly and dashes towards Iida but Todoroki gets in front of his friend and fires a strong blast of flames towards Stain and doesn't let up. 

Native : Idiot! The hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right? Don't fight back

Native : Idiot! The hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right? Don't fight back. It'd be better if you ran away! 

Todoroki : It doesn't look like he'll give me an opening to do that. Something clearly just changed just now. He's flustered.

Rex then feels a presence from above him and look up to see that Stain had jumped up into the air and stabbed his sword into the wall as he was standing on it. Rex then acts quickly and builds the Slam Cannon and quickly loads it before aiming it at the Hero Killer.