Emilie Schindler Chapter 31

Rolf was back by myside in the camp along with Ralph Before his arrival I had called a meeting and warned everybody that if I heared one remark about his appearance I wpuld let his big brother take care of them personally and what ever was left of them would become Rolfs new toys.Nobpdy was excluded from that warning, NOBODY. I said it all with a polite smile of cpursr as it wasy Rolfs first day back. Naturally my contempy for raging violence had spread through the Centire Camp within the hour. I wasn't impressed though. I tohught news that detrimental to all breathing s  persons whether it was Soldiers, Jews, workers, cleaners and Sergents that it would have done done so within the first ten minutes of it being said, twenty at the most. Maybe I was losing my touch, but not for long.Rolf had alot to prove today as did I and poor Ralph needed this too. It had been to long since the three of us had been a team. Naturally my boy came up triumphant and it wasn't long before EVERYBODY knew they where here.

I had kept Ralph and Rolf in the k9 holding unit until I did my morning rounds. As I attempted to leash Rolf he barked at me. I smiled he never did like the leash nor did Ralph. So I acted in my holistically knowledge of the pair who jumped about at me as I unbolted the metal cage door. They where both gone in seconds barking amd running out into the Camp towards the crowds of Jews who began screaming and crying and scattered like rats as the dived into the mass to play. I strolled agter them passing feigned and pale looking soldiers and other workers smiling and doffing my cap to them. One younger soldier in particular looked on horrified as Rolf managed to take down the first weakest link of the morning amd ripped into their throat. 

"If you are afraid of a little limb tearing boy you are int the worng job." I chuckled as I clapped him on the back and continued to laugh as I caught up to them. 

I was so cheerful with the progressive day myself and the boys had that there was no need for me to stay late in the office tonight. It was gone six in the evening amd I was starving and so where the boys, though technically they had already snacked on various body parts through the day. I began humming a merry tune feeling so ligh hearted and contened that even the unexpected sight of Schindlers car in my drive way didn't faulted me and I jjst shrugged  it off. I had a sneaky feeling that the phone call yesterday would have him call round. Infact I was surprised he wasn't here sooner considering his precious Helen was potentially in the line of fire. 

"Helen! Schindler! We are home!" I yelled with merriment and a laugh as they ran through the house ahead of me and straight into the kitchen .

"Oh My Helen...is this..is this..Rolf?" As shrill  voice of dispear echoed from the kitchen amd into the hall way.

My curiosity got the better of me but just before I came to the kitchen door Helen opend it swiftly and stood to attention.

"Good evening Herr Goeth I was not expecting you home so soon. Your beef and dumplings are not quite ready yet." She stated blankly but never leaving the blockage she caused so I cpuld  see who else was in the kitchen with her.

Seeing as Schindlers care was putside and hearing a feminne voice I assumed Schindler may have brogutb one of his pretty whores round from one of his many factories whislt he showered. I had known him to do this before. Then we usually shared said factory girl. I went instantly hard as those old memories came flooding back. It was obly made worse by Helens body only mere inches from mine. 

I looked her up and down with a flirtatious curiosity and feeling playful I divulged myself in a bit of fantasy play. I placed arms up on either side of the door way and thrust my pelvis against her anddropped  my lips closely to her ear and whispered seductively  to her.

"Hmmmm Helen what ever are you trying to hide from your devoted husband. Is there somebody here you don't want me to see. Is the mouse at play whilst the cat has been away?". I say kissing her neck and grabbing her hips and pushing her throug the door laughing as she toppled backwards through the door frame.