♡̷̷⠀⠀⠀chapter three.

Comenzar desde el principio

At the sight, a question appeared on everyone's mind, "what'll happen to their daughter?"

While planning their funeral, that matter had already been discussed. None of their friends would be able to take care of her considering most of them were pro heroes as well. Not to mention, there were some that thought taking care of a child was too much work. They weren't responsible enough or mentally prepared. In their little friend group, no one was prepared nor even wanted a child, and the only two that did, well.. they were gone.

Unless some sort of relative came with the proper papers and documents to prove that they were related, she'd be put into an orphanage.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

As everyone kind of expected, before long, it began raining. Must be an anime thing. Anyways..

Part of him didn't want to go to the funeral because it'd only bring him pain, but he knew that he'd regret it if he didn't go.

So he went. 

To his first love's funeral.

Hizashi instantly spotted him amongst the sea of people who'd gathered. He looked like a sad mop.

Knowing that his best friend didn't want to say anything, he merely stayed quiet and placed a hand on his shoulder. He was the only one who know about his true feelings for the brunette.

Shouta held his head down and let the rain fall, all he could think about was their last encounter.

They'd all gone drinking just a month ago and now..

She was gone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Who else knows?" All Might stood at the very back in a disguise, not wanting to be recognised.

"Other than us two, no one else." Tsukauchi said.

"And we have to keep it that way, no one can know that All for One had something to do with this," he mumbled through gritted teeth. Not only was that man responsible for the death of his mentor, now his friends.

He vowed to avenge them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )so, plot twist? teehee AJSDHanyways, all might isn't like

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )
so, plot twist? teehee AJSDH
anyways, all might isn't like..
injured yet when dis happens
so he's just in a little disguise.
before her parents died yk,,,
saving a town but this was it
connect with everything plus
i have some stuff in mind.
also the little hashtags at the
top is a song lyric.