🧡Natasha x Peter - teacher

Warning: selfharm, talk about how it's pointless to stop with sh
(please be carefull reading this)

Nat's pov
I wanted to be a teacher since i was young. I've been teaching for 5 years, but 3 months ago i had to move school. I was really sad since i got attached to a lot of kids, but now i have a new class and i love them.

They're fun and nice, even though sometimes they are really loud. Except for one student...Peter. He is kinda worrying me. He sits alone in the back of class and almost never speaks. He is very smart and kind, but also quiet.

I decided that i have to keep an eye on him. I know how hard it can be being teenager these day.

Peter's pov
I winced as the cuts on my arms rubbed against my hoodie. I should have bandage them. I did it again, even though i promised myself i'd stop. That was a long time ago. I don't even want to stop now.

Why should i?

I mean, as long as it doesn't kill me and it makes me happy, i don't know why i should stop. Because society wants me to? That doesn't make any sense. People can go on street and normally smoke.

Nobody thinks it's weird, people might judge, but that's all. But imagine if i'd go and cut myself on street. People would freak out. That's not fair.

Also cutting isn't killing you if you don't go too deep, smoking is literally killing your lungs and you'll probably die of cancer. So i don't undestand what everyone's problem is. Just leave me alone.

I read my notes again, we have an exam today. I wasn't really worried about it, school was easy for me. I was pretty sure i'll get an A.

The bell rang and all the kids went quiet. Ms. Romanoff walked in the class with a lot of papers in her hand, the tests probably.

"Hello class, everyone sit separately for the test. Also since a lot of students got caught cheating, there's a new rule that the principle made. Everyone roll up your sleeves, i have to check if you have anything written on your arms." she said.

Fuck. She can't see my arms! I have cuts and scars all over them. She was checking all the students, thankfully i was sitting at the back of class, so i had time.

I have to make something up. Quickly. I couldn't think of anything. Most of the students were already writing in their tests. She was getting closer. Even though i really liked her as a teacher, i didn't want her to know.

"Peter? Peter!" voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" i said looking up at Ms. Romanoff.

"Show me your arms." she said.

"I-i c-can't, i- umm i really..." i stuttered tears kinda sprung to my eyes, but i mennaged to pull them back.

"Peter, roll up your sleeves." she said gently yet sternly.

"Please no, i can't, you don't understand." i begged.

She sighed. "Peter...please." she said and wanted to roll up my sleeve, but i got up and stormed out of the classroom, leaving my backpack and notes in there.

Tears were falling down my cheeks. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Then i fell to the ground sobbing. What will i do? She'll hate me now. What if she'll know? What if she tells May? I kept sobbing and crying on the cold floor 'till the bell rang.

Have i been hear so long? It didn't feel like 45 minutes...I got up from the floor, went to the sink and splashed some cold water on my face, hoping it would hide the fact that i've been crying.

After few splashes my face went from tomato to normal color, but my eyes were still red. I couldn't do anything about that. I needed to get my backpack and stuff before my next class.

I walked into the classroom, hoping Ms. Romanoff have left, but she was still there sitting at her desk. We made an eye contact, but i quickly looked down at the floor.

I went to my desk and started packing my stuff when i felt someone behind me. Of course it was Ms. Romanoff.

"Peter...what happened?" she asked softly "Why didn't you want to show me your arms?"

It took all of my effort not to start crying. I turned around to face her.

"I umm i had notes written there, i didn't want you to know that i'm cheating. Sorry, you can give me an F." i lied.

She sighed."Peter we both know that that's not true. You're smart, you have only A's. You don't need any notes."

"The notes are the reason i'm smart. I was cheating the whole time. Please don't tell my Aunt." i said hoping she'd beleive it and let me go.

"Peter, you knew everything when i asked you a question. You couldn't read that from a note. So please don't lie to me." she said looking me in the eyes.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

"Please let me take a look at them, so i can clean them properly." she said softly and that's when tears started to fall down my cheeks and i started sobbing.

"Oh, kid." she said and pulled me in a hug. It was the first time in a really long time i felt safe. Like noone could hurt me, like everything was going to be alright.

After i stopped crying, she pulled away and rolled up my sleeves. Her eyes widened a little bit, at the sight of all those cuts and scars.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." i mumbled embarassed.

"You have nothing to apologize for." she said and went to get first aid kit. Then she cleaned my cuts and bandaged them.

"How long?" she said quietly.

"About 2 years." i said ashamed looking down. Her gaze got even sadder, then it was before."It's okay ребенок (kid), i'll take care of you."

---------------------------------------
Hope you like this! Btw REQUESTS are OPEN RN!!! If you like this don't forget to vote!