Training for U.A.

Začít od začátku

Izuku began tearing up.

All Might: "Never mind! Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?"

Y/N saw Izuku thinking about what to answer, and eventually, Izuku stood up.

Izuku: "I'll do it!"

All Might: "An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"

While this was going on. Y/N pulled out a piece of meat from who knows where, and began eating it.

Y/N: "Noice. Looks like your journey to become a hero starts today, Izuku."

Izuku/All Might: "Where did he get that?"

Time Skip

Izuku: *Struggling noises*

All Might: "Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" He was sitting on top of a fridge.

Y/N: "Your shoulders are also such a comfy place to sit on :D" He was on All Might's shoulders.

All Might: "Hey! Young (L/N)! Get off!" He shook off Y/N, who face planted into the sand.

Y/N: *Muffled* "Ow... And don't call me that. Call me Y/N."

All Might: *To Izuku* "If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier."

Izuku: "Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?"

Y/N: "WHAT?! YOU REALLY WEIGH THAT MUCH?!"

All Might: "No, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now. In this form."

Y/N: "Pssh!! Ain't no way you're that heavy. Come on I'll carry you." Y/N said as he turned around and pointed to his back.

All Might: "Well, this'll let me see your strength.  Very well, then!" 

All Might jumped off the fridge, into Y/N's back. Y/N suddenly felt all of All Might's weight and began struggling to even stay on his feet.

Y/N: "Come on! Come on! I got this! I got this! SHIT! I AIN'T GOT THIS!! Aaah!!"

Y/N was crushed by All Might, lifting some smoke. When the smoke cleared away, All Might was seen standing over a flat-as-a-pancake Y/N.

Izuku: "AAHH!! Y/N!!"

All Might: "YOUNG Y/N!! I'M SORRY!! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Y/N: *Weakly* "I'm....okay....I....guess...."

All Might: "B-But, doesn't it hurt?!"

Y/N: *Weakly* "Not....really...."

Izuku: "You see, All Might. Y/N's Quirk made his body become like rubber, giving him the ability to stretch, and become immune to physical attacks like punches and kicks. But, when he can get hurt by getting cut or stabbed."

All Might: "What an amazing Quirk, that is!!"

Izuku: "A-Anyways, why am I dragging trash at the beach park?"

All Might: *Chuckles* "It's 'cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel." He said while taking some pictures of Izuku.

Izuku: *Crying* "What you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before!"