"I love you my love" he said leaving a peck on yoongi's lips then pulled out his fingers.

"I love you too jiminie" yoongi said breathing heavily.

"You want me to clean you or you want to take a shower baby?" Jimin asked caressing yoongi's thighs.

"Shower" yoongi said getting up in sitting position.

"Alright come" jimin said getting up from bed and was going to pick yoongi but

"It's okay, I will take shower myself" yoongi said covering his lower naked body with a blanket.

"Why?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows.

"I think you should go home, eomma must be be waiting for you" yoongi said.

Jimin looked towards the time then hummed.

"Hmm but do you think I am going to leave you like this?" He said.

"It's okay I will take shower then I will sleep" yoongi said getting up from bed holding blanket around his lower body.

"Yeah this is what I expected from you hyung" jimin said rolling his eyes.

Yoongi frowned and asked
"What do you mean?"

"What about food? Aren't you hungry?" Jimin asked holding yoongi's waist taking him towards the bathroom.

"Oh yeah umm I will make ramen ok?" Yoongi said stepping inside the bathroom.

"Take shower then we will go to my house and you will stay there for tonight" jimin said then closed the door of bathroom not giving yoongi any chance to argue which he always do.

Jimin went near the bed and throw the dirty blanket in the basket which was near the bathroom door.

Then sat down on the chair and messaged yoongi's uncle.

"Uncle I am taking yoongi hyung with me and he will stay tonight at my house ok?"

Mr.min - that's great actually I will also get very late so I was thinking about him but you solved my problem.

"Don't worry about him now"

Mr.min- now i don't need to because you will be with him. Enjoy

"We will, bye"

Jimin said and turned off his mobile then looked towards yoongi who stepped out from the bathroom.

"Ohhh someone is looking very cool" Jimin said winking towards his boyfriend.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Ok so Shall we go?" Jimin asked getting up from the chair.

"Hmm but I am looking good right? Is this colour looking good on me? It is not too brigh-" before yoongi could say further, jimin grabbed his waist and pulled him towards him then kissed him.

After a minute, jimin broke the kiss and said with a smile on his face
"You are looking breathtaking my love, this colour is looking more bright and good because you are wearing it baby"

Yoongi's cheeks turned red making eye contact with jimin.

"L-lets go then" he mumbled.

Jimin kissed his cheek then they both went out from the house heading towards jimin's house.

Y

oongi was looking at the interior of the car. It's jimin's new car so today was the first time yoongi saw it. In morning they both were in hurry to go to university so he didn't get the time to Look at the car but now he was loving the car's amazing interior.

"Your new car is amazing jimin" he said.

"Thankyou hyung but it's not mine" jimin said confusing yoongi.

"Because it's ours"

Yoongi smiled then looked at front.

"Want to drive?" Jimin asked patting yoongi's thigh.

Yoongi looked towards jimin then slowly nodded.

"Ok then come" jimin said stopping the car. They both swapped the seats and now yoongi was driving.

"It's so smooth" yoongi said driving with a gummy smile on his face.

"Yeah" jimin said staring at yoongi.

Yoongi gulped feeling jimin's continues gaze on him.

"Can you please not stare at me? I am unable to focus on driving" he said biting his lip.

Jimin chuckled rubbing yoongi's thigh.

After 10 minutes they both reached at jimin's house.

"Park the car" jimin said giving the car keys to the man who opened the door for them

Then he went inside with yoongi.

"Huh!!! That greedy shit is again here!!"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ❤️