spoiled

"I am asking you something!! You don't know the topic?" Mrs.park asked loudly.

Yoongi was just looking down at the laptop silently.

"So you are not gonna answer me! Fine then!! Now your papa will handle you tonight!" Mrs.park said then left from there after placing the tray on the table.

"Mom wai-" jimin tried to stop her but she just left.

Then jimin looked at yoongi and saw him already crying.

"Hyung come let's go and talk to her yeah? If you will apologize then she will not tell anything to dad" jimin said walking towards him.

Tears were falling down from Yoongi's eyes. He looked up at jimin and asked
"You will take my side right?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows
"Huh?"

"You will take my side infront of her right? We will say that I was not f-feeling well at that time so I couldn't concentrate on what professor was saying" yoongi said.

Jimin Crossed his arms over his chest
"So you are going to lie and you are including me also in this plan of yours?" He said.

Yoongi gulped.

"You want me to tell her that you are planning to fool her?" Jimin said making yoongi's eyes go wide.

"N-NO!"

"Then stop using this bratty mind of yours and apologize to her and say that you will be serious in your studies" jimin said strictly.

"B-but what if she still told papa?" Yoongi asked getting up from the bed.

"Then be ready for that too" jimin said and went out.

Yoongi pouted then quickly went out following jimin.

Mrs.park was sitting on her bed with an angry expression.

"Mom?" Jimin called entering inside the room with yoongi behind him.

She just hummed.

"Mom I will take the complete responsibility of his studies, for now can you please not tell anything to dad?" Jimin requested.

"So you were not taking the responsibility before?" She asked.

Jimin sighed
"I tried my best to keep an eye on what he's doing but he just hate studies,he can't even sit for a second quietly but when I ask any question relating to any of his subject then his mouth immediately shut down" he said.

"I thought we were here to save me jimin!! But you are jus-" yoongi was whispering in jimin's ear from behind but was cut off by the loud and stern voice of mrs.park.

"Yoongi come in front of me!"

"Y-yes momma" yoongi took small steps towards her.

"Jimin go and get the things he needs for making his assignment" Mrs.park said.