assignment!

Yoongi is attending his last lecture of the day.

"I am so sleepy" he mumbled.

Hoseok and namjoon chuckled.

"Yeah like always"

Yoongi glared at them.

"Ok students I hope you all have made your assignments which your previous teacher gave you" professor said.

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Shit!!"

"You didn't make it?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.

Yoongi shooked his head as no.

"Then you are in a problem" hoseok said because it's a new professor and is already very strict.

Yoongi quickly pulled his mobile from his pocket and messaged jimin.

from yoongi- I forgot to make my assignment!! I want your help! Please

Jimin - you know I am not going to help you in these matters hyung!

Yoongi- don't say that please don't you love me?

Jimin- this is not going to work bye!

Yoongi - I will do whatever you want but please do something! This new professor is very strict please jiminie.

Yoongi didn't get any reply from jimin.

"Please do some-" professor cuts yoongi.

"MIN YOONGI!! I am talking to you!"

"Y-yes sir" yoongi said getting up from the seat.

"Show me your assignment!!" professor said giving yoongi a stern look.

Yoongi gulped looking down.

"I said gi-" professor was interrupted by someone.

"Principal is calling min yoongi in the office" peon said then left from there.

"Go" professor said.

Yoongi nodded then went outside from the room.

"Atleast I am save from that devil but why is principal calling me? W-what did I do now?" Yoongi was talking to himself while going towards the office.

But suddenly he was grabbed by his arm from behind. Yoongi turned his head back and saw jimin.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"You don't need to interfere in these matters! Now leave me!!" Yoongi said in angry tone because jimin refused to help him and he tried to release his arm from jimin's hold.

"I will not leave, what will you do?" Jimin asked tightening his hold.

Yoongi got annoyed then bite jimin's hand which was holding his arm.

"Ahh!!" Jimin hissed.

"This is what I will do! Never challenge min yoongi mr.park!" Yoongi said smirking at jimin then went towards the office.

park!" Yoongi said smirking at jimin then went towards the office