「2」; Hello, Children!

Beginne am Anfang

"..."

"Please, Principal Nezu."

"Be careful [M/n]." Nezu ended up sighing, relaxing back on his hugely disproportionate chair. "If you got hurt I have to apologize to Aizawa-san."

The [H/c]'s head snapped up, now with a huge grin. "I won't, I won't!" He smiled widely, returning back to the goofy cheerful manchild he is. "I didn't train for a decade just for a little weakening to completely wipe me out,"

_____

"It's been Seven minutes, fellow students! As your Class President I must now call the teacher and bring them to our class!!"

"Sit down Iida, the rule said ten minutes."

"Since running isn't allowed in the hallways, I must stride calmly and will took three minutes to the faculty room. By the time I got there, It will be perfectly ten minutes!!"

"Iida sit down,"

"So noisy..."

There was a buzz in class 1-A. Unexpectedly, the class had been deserted, no teacher in sight. Of course, students would lax in such situation. Many would start grouping and chatting with their friends, some pulled out a card game to pass time, while a minority of dedicated students pulled out their books to review the materials and teach themselves in case the teacher never arrived.

Unfortunately all quiet down when a highly anticipated—but party pooper knock rang on the big door.

"Everyone be seated!" Iida was quick to respond, waving his hand and policing everyone to scurry back to their seats.

A pair of ears pops out from the door frame, and soon a pair of eyes, before revealing a full head. "1-A, Where's your teacher?"

"Miryoku!!" Nearly everyone shouted, gasping in surprise as the bright [E/c] eyes gracefully peered behind the door.

"You guys are so noisy, I could hear you from the end of the hallway." [M/n] steps into the class, a neutral look on his face as he looks around inside. "Why are you kids let loose without a teacher?" He raises an eyebrow.

"To answer Miryoku-Sensei! The teacher hasn't arrived!!" Iida enthusiastically answered.

"Really? That's strange. Should I substitute instead? Who's supposed to teach you right now?"

"That would be Present Mic-Sensei!" Once again Iida took the liberty in answering.

"Hmm..." [M/n] pretended to rub his chin, swaying his tail back and forth as he thinks of something. "Alright! Worry not folks, I once got 90 on English. I can teach you just fine," [M/n] purposefully left out the fact he cheated on Hizashi's answer sheet to get that score. But really, no one needs to know.

The students rejoiced, well, only a fraction. Anticipating being taught by the ever newly famous [M/n] Miryoku [L/n].

"Okay! I give up!!" [M/n] suddenly announced out of the blue after briefly flipping through the english book.

"W-what?"

"What the hell, shitty teacher."

Ignoring Bakugou's barking, [M/n] smiled brightly and straightened his clothes. "I know! I know!! I can't english okay? Don't force me. If I teach you guys english you are bound to fail." He seemed oddly proud despite his shortcomings. "And if you fail your exam and had to take remedial and therefore, missing the summer camp, I'm scared one of you will hack my neck in my sleep."

"Summer camp?!" With the mention of one word the class went in flames.

"Fireworks?" Asui curiously exclaims.