Chapter-2

It has been three days since Sol-ah's surgery and she haven't woken up, the hospital has been surrounded by her fans, they had send many get well soon cards and flowers for her. Jackson didn't leave her side since the moment he saw her after surgery, his eyes were puffy and dark circles were evident. Jackson's mom had stayed in the hospital with him to take care of Sol-ah, JYP had released an official statement denying the dating scandal. But Jackson was in his own world to even care about it, he had been raging coz Sol-ah's father didn't even called once to know about her condition, screw that he didn't even called to know that if she is alive or not.

Currently, he is sitting next to her bed and staring at her fragile figure while tears brimming. Sol-ah had oxygen mask attached to her face to ease in breathing. Her eyes flickered and Jackson got out of his trance, he got up and looked at her closely. Her eyes flicked again, he yelled-"Doctor! Nurse!" "She flicked her eyes! Is she awake!" he panicked, "Mr. Wang you need to leave! Plz let us do our work" a nurse said and he made his way back to the same waiting lounge. Jackson's mom rushed towards her son and said comforting words to him. The doctor came out and both the mother and son rushed to him, "How is she?" Jackson asked. "She is awake and out of danger for now." the doctor said and Jackson sprinted inside.

The door bust open and he engulfed her to a bear hug, Sol-ah smiled widely and hugged him back as he burried his face in her neck. "Hey! Why are your crying?! Aren't you happy to see me alive!" she joked but Jackson flicked her forehead and said-"Shut up you dimwit! and answer my question" he said seriously while straightening his back, by now all the members piled in a corner while watching there affectionate convo. "When was the last time you ate something before performing?" he asked in a dead serious tone, Sol-ah's mind went blank and her smile dis-appeared but she faked and said-"Um-I, I ate l-lunch before the show" she stuttered. Jackson raised his brows, -"Really? What did you eat?" he asked. "I-I ate steak! Y-yeah Steak" Jackson's eyes teared up a bit but he cleared his throat and said-"You are allergic to pepper Sol-ah." "You don't even remember." he chuckled sadly and she looked down.

'This isn't the Pearl everyone knows about.' Jay B thought. The atmosphere became gloomy and silent.

Jin's POV-

It has been three days since the MAMA awards and Pearl's cardiac arrest. Me and my members are sitting in the living area lounging like dead bodies. Honestly speaking, she wasn't really a friend despite exchanging few words of appreciation but she seem like a nice woman. A fine young woman speaking from our maknae line's point of view as they have a huge crush on her. Well, they aren't the only ones. I do too in fact, all of us do it's just that we don't fanboy so freely.

It was dead silent when Jimin said something faintly-"Do you think she is fine?" he asked for the nth time. "YES!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed with a wide smile on his face. "SHE WOKE UP!" he screamed and cheered and the other two joined him while I snatched his phone to see Jackson's post, Pearl was lying on the hospital bed with her eyes open and a weak smile on her face. A wire was attached to help her breath rather than an oxygen mask. "She looks so weak" J hope said and we nodded in agreement. The makane's were busy cheering that they didn't even noticed it.

"Wait, but what he actually is to her? Have you seen the caption." Namjoon points out and I read out loud, 'My better half' I say with an amused face. "Are they really dating?" Jimin said with a visible frown. "maybe" Yoongi said with a shrug. And we went back to doing our own stuff.

Author's POV-

Sol-ah and Got7 were having a great time talking to each other and her sharing back to school stories of there childhood. But soon her smile dis-appeared as she saw the CEO himself and her manager entering her ward. Jackson's face turned red coz of anger, his hand fisted tightly. "We would like to talk our artist" her manager, Lucas said politely. JB nodded and everyone left accept him and Jackson. he looked at him and signed him to follow him, he did as he was asked reluctantly coz Sol-ah didn't want him to see her like that.

As soon as they left, Lucas polite nature changed rapidly and he spat-"You worthless shit!-" before he can speak any further she cut him off and said-"It was you, wasn't it?" she said while looking directly at the CEO, Mr. Kang. He looked unbothered, "The scandal, you made it" she said with a poker face which was unlike of her. "Yes" he replied simply and turned to Lucas, "Remind her how to respect her boss once she gets out this shit place." he said and left. Lucas laughed and said-"How will she respect when no one had taught her, father was busy in working and mother was busy in hoeing around!" he said bitterly. Sol-ah glared at him and said-"Get. Out!" Lucas smirked and left while she sunk in the bed deeper, one thought lurking around

'Why didn't I just died?'