Chapter 10 - Man in Disguise -

Start from the beginning

"You really do look stunning in those, Tsugi-chan." Tengen complimented. "Don't you dare flirt on me. when do I change? This thing is killing me!" Y/n crossed his arms.

"You're gonna keep that look for this night. that make up lasts for tomorrow. you can't get it off. It's your fault anyway. getting such an expensive make up." Tengen confronted. the answer shocked the other pillar.

"At least I have a taste. I don't want to look hideous. but let's say we're in a fight against this demon. can't I just change this kimono?" He said, contemplating his life.

"That's your choice. this demon's possibly an upper rank. and I also heard the demon doesn't like it if their fighting a hideous person. if they notice you in your make up, but without your kimono, they'll probably get destructive and destroy buildings that you are so trying to protect from getting the wrath of your, uh, what, do you two already get into the dating pa-"

"Okay! okay! shut the hell up. I can't believe you just said all of that just to keep me to wear this thing!" Y/n interrupted.

.

.

.

"IM NOT INTO THAT KIND OF THING, YOU IDIOT!!" Tengen punched him in the head, real hard.

"FUC-"

"that couple is fighting.."

"Jeez. what an abusive husband that man is! I pity his wife. she's so beautiful."

The crowds whispered.

this timeskip brings you by; a collection of image for female in-disguise Y/n!

with Tanjiro, he returns to the Tokito brothel just to find a female demon

with Tanjiro, he returns to the Tokito brothel just to find a female demon. holding down a girl with her obi. Tanjiro stares the kanjis in her eyes and realizes that she was an Upper Rank Six. He was shook yet he draws his blade afterwards.

"Let go of her!" He shout. his words upset her. more sash knocked Tanjiro to another building. The impact affects his breathing as he tries to recover. "That demon uses its sash as her weapon. with her special ability, she can absorb humans into her sash."

Tanjiro look at his fingers. It was twitching. "What is this? why am I shaking?" The latter stood up, as the demon lady walks out of the brothel.

"You're alive? Hmm.. You're tougher than I though." The upperrank was slightly surprised. "I'll pluck out your eyes and eat them. they do seem pretty." She licked her upper lip and dropped the lady that was on her sash.

Tanjiro realises how much a threat this demon is. and sets Nezuko's box down. just to keep her safe. "Don't come out of the box, Nezuko."

Tanjiro sets his footwork, fixed his breathing rythm like Urokodaki teached him and sprinted towards the
Upper Rank 6, Daki.

Tanjiro gets close, but then Daki starts to attack him with another sash.
"Water Breathing." "Striking Tide."

The latter dances as he blocks the sashes that was coming from him. At Tanjiro's least efforts, he can only knock the obi out of his way instead of cutting it.

Daki smiles and combines her sashes into one layered attack. The latter blocks it with the Water Breathing: Water Wheel. he knocks the sashes down and managed to cut one layer of it.

Daki gets annoyed, and slams him from behind. Tanjiro was shook but still was standing. "You're adorable, yet so ugly. I'm starting to pity you.. In a dying mouse way" She chants.

Tanjiro widens his eyes, and looks down. "..Can i even do this? I dont have Zenitsu or Inosuke beside me. can i even beat an upper rank alone..?.. No. It's not if i can do it.."

"I have to do it!" Tanjiro sets his footwork as he heard the boss theme song.

The scene cuts into a black screen, then into a restaurant for a brief moment. it transitions to Y/n afterwards. whom was still has his make up on.
"Damn that guy. leaving me alone in this.." Uzui left a while ago.

And yet alot of guys were staring at her. A brute came over to him and gropes his ass. Y/n was shook, but then whispered to the guy that he's a man.

"That's not a problem." he said.

Y/n was disgusted.

-___-___-___-__-

Author's message:

Greetings! It's me!! Yess! did you miss me?
I doubt it. welp atleast i'm alive. i'm quite active now because school's over. I'll be updating this fanfic every now and then! yay.

oh yeah, Happy New Year everyone! and I'll see you again in the next one.

Taisho Secret:

• That brute knew Y/n was a guy.