"Okay." She said.

She walked up the stairs, and as she did, Liv watched her carefully. She started to feel bad for being so cold to her.

"I don't know what to do." Olivia whispered, laying her head on Fez's chest. He looked down at her, petting her hair and smoothing it out.

"Why she stayin' here?" He asked. Liv sighed.

"Her mom kicked her out. She didn't have anywhere else to go. Maybe I should go offer her something to drink." She said. Fez shook his head, pulling Olivia closer on top of him. They could feel each others body heat.

"Give her a sec." He said in her ear, starting to kiss Liv's neck.

Olivia softly moaned into her boyfriend. She turned to kiss him, but still found her eyes wandering to the stairs.

Both Fez and Olivia started breathing more heavily. But, Liv's mind kept wandering to Rue upstairs. She started to worry, and felt guilty for not giving Rue a proper welcome.

"I'll be right back." Olivia said eventually, climbing off of Fezco. He let out another sigh, giving her a look.

"I'm sorry. I'll be right back. I'm just gonna make sure she's alright."

She bent down and gave Fez another quick kiss, gliding her hand off of his chest as she walked away. He stared at her body and ass as she did so, just wanting to love her.

Liv carefully walked up the stairs and knocked on the guest room door, trying not to wake up Ash in the other room.

"Rue...do you need anything?" She called out. After a second of silence, Rue opened the door.

She was crying.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have showed up here." Rue said. Olivia shook her head.

"Rue, you're welcome here. I just...I feel like I've given you so much of myself that I don't know what else to give. I'm running out of ways to help you." She shook her head.

Rue looked at Liv, defeated. She mumbled something Liv didn't hear and walked away from her, going to the other end of the room.

"You sound just like my mom." She closed her eyes, frustrated. Olivia scoffed.

"We're just trying to help you. We only want the best for you..."

"You only want the fucking best for me? Do you even know why I relapsed in the fucking first place?" Rue started to raise her voice. Olivia glanced at the wall, then back at Rue.

"Be quiet. Ashtray's sleeping in the next room over."

"Do you hear yourself? You have your fucking boyfriend and a kid like you're some kind of fucked up family. You're boyfriend sells drugs to little kids, Liv! Ashtray's not your fucking son. You're not some little perfect fucking family you make yourself out to be." Rue ranted.

Olivia started to slightly tear up at Rue's words. She couldn't tell if she really felt this way, or if she was going through withdrawal again.

Or a little bit of both.

"Where is this coming from?" Liv wondered.