Alex came out and looked at his mobile to find a message from ananya... she was asking him to come at the back garden... alex jogged there and saw aly and ananya standing there with mukti...

"Good afternoon princess."

Alex greeted mukti and alya, he was not that formal with duo like he was with ananya... as alya and mukti greeted him back they listened abhi's voice who came there from the other side stating at mukti....

"Here you are, i have been looking for you all around!"

Mukti frowned and asked...

"What happened?"

Abhi opened his mouth to say something when he saw alex and asked with a frown...

"Who is he?"

He looked at the three girls and ananya jumped in the center telling him...

"Well he is nandini's partner in her work and also my partner in the chaos on the castle!"

Abhimanyu shook his hand with alex who greeted him back with a smile... looking back at Abhimanyu said....

"I need to talk to you about your cousin?"

"Jason?"

The three other's spoke making mukti and Abhimanyu look at them...

"How do you know?"

Abhimanyu asked and alex told him...

"Well apparently he is the chaos in the castle she was talking about!"

Abhimanyu looked at mukti which was reciprocated by her before she said to the three...

"Explain!"

This time alya spoke out...

"Well it is like he was seeming a bit fishy to alex, also me and ananya listened to his talk with Nisha which was something against bhai!"

Abhimanyu sighed before saying...

"I had the same thing to tell you, they have something in their mind, because i overheard half of their conversation yesterday evening when you were busy with your mother and today i had to go somewhere!"

"Get on the point abhi!"

Said mukti who bite his tongue and told all of them...

"Well the half of their plan was to Nisha keep manik away from something to distract him, and Nisha had a thought of how she will do that!"

"Then we should not focus on Nisha but Jason, because bhai getting distracted by anyone else is out of the question!"

Alex smirked and ananya's words while alya slapped the back of her head making her pout.... mukti too smiled knowing the meaning if ananya's words but then asked her...

"How do you know about it?"

Ananya sheepishly smiled at her sister telling her...

"Well that was being way to obvious for us!"

And she gave a hi-five to alex... Abhimanyu looked at all their faces and then thought of something before asking them...

"Is it true?"

Mukti squeezed her eyes at Abhimanyu asking him...

"And how do you know?"

"You shouldn't ask that!"

Abhimanyu said before he laughed out... all four looked at him with frowns until alex's mind clicked something and his eyes went wide before he asked loudly...

"You knowww?"

Abhimanyu looked at alex after both shared a look Abhimanyu nodded and alex face palmed himself...

"She is not going to face you ever!"

Abhimanyu chuckled while saying...

"She told you?"

"Kind off!"

Alex said shrugging his shoulders.... well a few days ago alex eventually asked nandini about when she was hiding from manik at the start and she told him in return Alex couldn't control his laugh and earned a handful of swear from her....

"What is going on?"

The three sisters asked being all confused... the two boys looked at the trio and shrugged their shoulder after that Abhimanyu said...

"Nothing much! But i so knew that this will happen, they look so cute together!"

Ananya jumped excitedly saying...

"I know!"

"Okay okay, now stop, we have to focus on Jason and Nisha, they would probably planning something to stop bhai's crowning ceremony, saying this after knowing that jerk cousin of us!"

Alya said and everyone else couldn't help but to node...

"Okay then ananya and Alya you two have to keep an eye on Nisha, while me and mukti will look for Jason!"

"What about me?"

Alex asked to Abhimanyu who told them...

"You need to focus on your work, along that make sure nandini and manik don't get along to much to make it obvious because apparently Nisha had seen them together once and the frowns on her forehead told me that it can land them in a trouble, especially nandini and her career!"

Mukti told him who nodded his head and soon enough they all went away leaning abhi and mukti... mukti turned to abhi asking him...

"So from when you knew about them?"

Abhimanyu smiled wrapping his arms around her neck...

"Well i somehow knew it from the start that something was brewing in the castle!"

Mukti pouted at Abhimanyu and he just pecked her lips making her smile....

......................

And here it ends!
1250 words!
Hope you all like it!
Is the story getting boring?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye