Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5

Start from the beginning

Yaomomo:Trap us In Cards?

(Y/n):Leaving Me to fight them by myself.

Smg4:Good Luck....Cause you're gonna need it.

Our Five heroes are shown Relaxing in a lunch Bar at a mall from The Real World and Taking A Break from training.

All might:True as It's always important to Remember that as heroes,while training is Good to help you get Stronger,It isn't wrong to take a Break here and there.

As The Five were eating their lunch,The episode name arrived and that name is....

'Duel of disasters'

Circuit:I don't get it.

Will:It's a play on words since mazoku wants to duel (Y/n) and that would also be dangerous.

Goku:But how?It's.....just a duel.

Will:

The episode continued on with (Y/n) decided to say this After Seeing Yaomomo Eating a Super 3-Way and 9 Coneys.

(Y/n):Wow,Momo,so i'm guessing You Always been a Heavy eater,Due to your Quirk.

momo:Yes as You already know,I can Create almost Any Inorganic item  as Long as I understand it's molecular structure but It Requires Fat cells to do so and besides,With my hero training and Our Ranger duties,It isn't exactly easy to train My Quirk In terms of Creating as Much.

Mondo Looks at Yaomomo While Holding His burger.

Mondo:..........i think he meant your figure.

Momo:Oh,That!.......yeah,That's just Natural.

At that,all Small Chested Or Flat chested girls look at their Own chest Before Feeling Inadequate except koneko.

Koneko looked at her Chest with a deadpan look before looking back up.

Arthur:That's.....NOT Natural.

(Y/n):Especially By My World's Standards.

Suddenly,Our heroes heard the Sound of people Screaming and Looked as they saw Galacti-Bots Attacking as People are Running for Safety.

Mondo:That's not Good.

(Y/n):Let's Ranger Up.

The Five Run Towards The Galacti-Bots and Insta-Morph into their Ranger Forms.

Annabelle:BEAT THEIR ASSES!