Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin

The Classmates All Chat And Talk And Also Ask (Y/n) What He's been Up to In this Unique theater and everyone Wants to know they Seen.....Except Walker.

Walker:Who The Hell Cares!?

Walker Suddenly Got bitch Slapped by Will as He Walked In And Said This to him.

Will:Well,how About You Shut Up.

(F/n):So....What Are We Watching this Time?

Will:Well,We're Gonna Watch.....

A portal Appears And The two people That Came out of it Surprised everyone in the theater.

A Young Man That The two gods recognized as Their Yet to be born Son,Wyatt And An Older Version Of Omni

Will & Echo:Wyatt?

Wyatt nervously Chuckles As he Looks At his Parents before Speaking to them.

Wyatt:Hi Mom,Hi Dad And A Younger version of Master Omni.

(Y/n):Master?

Omni Doesn't Say but does gut punch will for Some reason and he Says it was...

Omni:That Was For Everything you did to young Me And Also,Another Thing...Young Me,Catch!

He Throws Something To (Y/n) And he Catches it To see it was Just A Belt for some reason,So (Y/n) looked towards his future self with a Questioning look and Asked.

(Y/n):What's the Belt for?

Uni:Yeah,(I/n) Doesn't Need to use A Belt.

Walker:Or Does That Loser Start To need to hold Up his Pants Because there Too big?

Omni Sits In a Chair And Begins Explaining the Belt to everyone who Doesn't Know.

Omni:The belt Isn't An ordinary Belt but Rather,A Rider Belt.

(B/n):Rider Belt?

Tanjiro:What is This "Rider Belt"?

(Y/n) Looked at his Future Self In Shock And Said One Thing As He Already Knows What A Rider Belt is.

(Y/n):Holy Shit.........

Lucas:What is it?

(Y/n):I'M A KAMEN RIDER!!

Everyone Else:WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?

(F/n):How?

Omni Goes to explain that the belt Was to help deal With Monsters Who Were A Danger To Omniverse But Thankfully,Not as Dangerous As a Harbinger except If they Worked with the Syndicate,The Omniverse would've been Screwed and they made the belt by Using Energy of Omniverse Itself And Used to Fight These Monsters.

Omni:Soon,My Journey Was Done And I Gave it To Wyatt but.....He Couldn't Use the belt.

Will:Why?

Omni:Over the Course Of My Journey,I Forgot The one Thing about a Rider,Only The Rider Can Use The Belt And No one else.

(Y/n):Deep.......Well,I'm Gonna Give It Go!

As soon as he Was about to put the belt on,It flew into omni's hand And he Put it On.

Omni:Not Happening,I threw it to you to see,Not Use but You'll Get a Chance When You become Me.

(Y/n):WHAT!?But who Knows How Long That will Take!

Omni:You Only Need to reach Rank Aros.

Seth:Rank?

Omni:Not Important but If You wanna See the Henshin,I'll Do It.

Omni Puts the Belt On as a strap wraps itself on him And He Pulls Out a Card With a Symbol on it.

Omni:Henshin.

He Slams the Card into The Driver As Another Voice Speaks From....The Belt?

"Omuni Yoroi On!"

Soon,His Entire Body Looked Like it Became A Universe Or Galaxy And Shattered To reveal A Blue And Black Armor And The Symbol in Dark Blue On His Chest as his head Changes,It Changes To Reveal The Helmet As it has His Oni Horn Covered in a black Cover,the Visors Are Bright Blue Similar to That Of Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Omni:Yowakute mukuna yūsha, aku ni taisuru senshi, eiyū no chanpion,Kamen Rider....Omuni!

Everyone Was Silent For A Second until....

Walker:You Suck!

Omni:And You Swallow.

After That Comment,Walker Was Pissed But He was beaten from continuing By Omni's Younger Self,(Y/n).

(Y/n):That Was Awesome!I Can't Believe I'm Gonna Become A Kamen Rider!

Omni:Don't Think it's All fun And games.....It's Like the Tv Shows But More Serious And Less Fun and Heartwarming.

He De-Henshins and Walks Away From (Y/n),Making The Teen Wonder What happens To him in the Future.

Will:So,You Guys Gonna Stay?We're Gonna Watch Some Good Stuff.

Omni:Sorry,I Have.......Litterally everything Else Besides Being Here To Do.

Wyatt:I Promised Uncle Tempest And Future You That I Go hunting with them.

Will:Oh,Well Be Safe,Okay?

Wyatt:I Know,Dad.

Echo:WAIT,WYATT,DON'T FORGET ME!

Wyatt:Uh,GOTTA GO BYE!

Everyone Looked to see Echo Has gotten....Well.....Fatter And No one Is Gonna Say How or Why but They Just Ask Will and he Says.

Will:Since,We're gods,Some Of Us Have Accelerated Things About Our Bodies.

Ram:That Explains Why You Always Seem Okay After having Your Skull Shattered By Me And Rem.

Gilbert:Can we Go back to watching the Multiverse,Now?

Will:Well,What Did You Think I Was Gonna Show You?!But i feel I think I should show you things to get you to laugh...

Everyone Else:What?