Will Background

Williamjwb87 Or "Will" For short

Age:???

Strength:???

Power:???

Skills:???

Personality:he Is Usually Pretty Calm And Nice until he is pissed off By Villians And a Certain Somebody but Other Than That,he Is A nice Guy Who Listens to Orders And Gets Along with his Fellow Author Gods.

Likes:Himself,Relaxing,His Family Like His Wife As Well As His Son,Fellow Guardians,Root Beer,Messing With The Readers,His Theater,Hanging Out with His Allies,Making Friends,Creating His Own Weapons or gadgets to Help Zeta Prime,Music,Pizza,Ice Cream,Travel

50/50:Tempest,Jair(He's Okay)

Dislikes:Harbingers,Chaos Syndicate,Malicious Regime,Shade's Vile,Doppelgangers,Issei,(Y/n) being a Moron,Someone Trying To Touch Echo Or Hurt Wyatt(God,help them),Artemis being Pissed at him,The Chief/Comix Wanting to Kill him,Union that the Future Version of His Son Went to,Yaoi,Rice,Tempest Stealing his Stuff.

Past:

Will Was The type Of God to Not Be Born But Rather....Created,he was a Ball of Light That morphed into a human Figure But where the light came From is Unknown but The figure Simply All knew his name And that's It,it didn't Know What to do or Why it was there,So it followed What it's Instincts Said And Run........just Run until you Can find a place that Makes you feel safe,So he did...he Ran For Years,he Saw Some timelines,he was Intrigued In them but paid No mind But then,he Met Him....As he accidentally bumped into Someone,he looked and was Immediately scared. 

The Man told Will To Calm Down,So he did And eventually The Man Took The Young one in as his Student Teaching him multiple things like How to Seem like a human,How to Fly,How To Cook,How to fight,How to Sense energy,How to use a sword but over tim...

The Man told Will To Calm Down,So he did And eventually The Man Took The Young one in as his Student Teaching him multiple things like How to Seem like a human,How to Fly,How To Cook,How to fight,How to Sense energy,How to use a sword but over time,the two Developed A Sorta of relationship with One another like that of a father And Son,The Man actually Thought Of Adopting the Yet to be Deity but Than,One Week Later,His Arch Enemy Attacked,Will Tried to join In but He Declined As Well as Simply Getting him to leave But he Didn't Wanna Leave His Father Figure but he Soon Left the Battle because The Master Pushed Will as He Disappeared in the air but Will Was There long enough to see he Was about to win But he Saw a Energy beam Coming His Way And smiles as he knows that this was the end of his journey but the beginning of Will's.