Sunny Day.

Nobody's POV

It was a beautiful day , the sun was up and they were still asleep quietly. Well, except for the sound of Sam snoring. Cat woke up and yawned peeking over Sam's bed. She giggled hearing Sam's snores and how messy her hair was. "She really is different." Cat taught to herself as she got up and went to the bathroom.

Sam's POV

I heard the sound of the door and woke up and groaned. Where is Cat? I checked my phone and it was 9.00 am. Ugh! Morning. I went up and changed my clothes and walked outside and obviously went to the fridge to eat some leftover ham. Cat came out of our bedroom with a big smile. That girl is always quirky and happy. Honestly surprised we're even friends. "Goodmorning Sam! " Said Cat in a very energetic tone. "Morning." I said back in a careless tone.

Cat's POV

Sam, the typical Sam.. she's the exact opposite of me yet we still understand eachother. I'm so glad we're friends. "Do we have to babysit today?" She asked. "Yep! We have to babysit Max and Chloe at 2.30 pm." I replied happily. I heard my phone ring and mimicked the tone. "Ring ring" I giggled. I quicky checked the caller ID. Jade..? Why would she be calling this early in the morning? "Who was that?" Sam asked. "It's Jade." I say. I picked up the phone and walked out to talk with her in private. "Hey Jade! Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yep, sorry I called so early but I wanted to ask, have you been talking or even seeing Tori lately? She hasn't been replying my texts or answering my calls lately." Jade asked in a worried tone. "I haven't seen her at all.. wait why do you even care about Tori all of sudden.. " I asked suspiciously. "It's nothing, I uh g-gotta go." And with that she ended the call. I could tell she was definitely blushing. I giggled and walked back to Sam.