ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Ever since the day at the karaoke bar, I've been hanging out with them a lot along with Chaeyoung and the boys after school. I especially got closer to Jeongin which the reason I may already know but won't like to admit.

I also drew a liking to wearing skirts, constantly borrowing Chaeyoung's skirts from her ample collection of clothes.

"Pleeease, is there really nothing you are willing to lend me?" I pounded. I had my hands clutched onto Chaeyoung's.

"Ugh come here young lady." Chaeyoung drags me back to my room, opens my wardrobe, and points at the bottom of it. I look down seeing a white crinkled dress laying on the floor of the wardrobe.

Shit, I forgot about its existence.

"You still have time to iron this. Wear this instead for god's sake." Chaeyoung gave me a side eye and left the room before any words came out of my mouth.

The boys agreed to go to the amusement park today and my excitement made me wake up super early in the morning excluding the nightmares.

I quickly changed into my new white dress doing a little spin in front of the mirror. My hair let down revealing the curls I made not long ago.

"Happy birthday to me~"

_____________________

At Jeongin's place

I grabbed Jeongin's wrist and dragged him to his room. Well, he showed me where his room was because, without that, I'll get lost in their house within minutes.

Once I got in, a scent radiated in the room mixed with the air I breathed in. I assumed it came from Jeongin. The sweet scent engulfed me as I got into the room. I restricted myself from sniffing too loudly, sounding like a psychopath.

I took some time observing the interior of the room. The walls were navy blue matched with a grey ceiling. The room was divided into two separating the working area and the bed. It was overall simple but artistic, with posters and CDs on the bedside of the room. Paper was scattered around the work table, but it made the empty room look even more eye-catching.

"We need to talk, about...everything." I started. Jeongin went across the room and sat on a big beanbag. I followed and sat on the one next to him.

"I know, I've been wanting to do this for a while." He looked around his surroundings, avoiding eye contact with me, I did the same. My introverted ass waited for Jeongin to continue the conversation. The silence was too nerve-racking so I decided to do it instead.

"Here goes nothing. As you know, we're soulmates and I think it's only appropriate that we get to know each other first if that's okay with you." I turned my head towards Jeongin who actively nodded.

"Umm, you know who I am, I mean my name, Jeongin. I'm the maknae of the 8 of us. If Channie hyung didn't mention, I was born on 8th February 2001-"

"So you are younger than me? You know my birthday is on 29th September?" I tilted my head. How much information did Channie give him before I could?

"Sorry noona, I should have told you." Jeongin moved his head downwards, feeling guilty that he knew so much more about me than I do about him. "By the way, your birthday is a week later than Seungmin's."

We talked and talked like this for a very long time, from our hobbies to our family, our favorite color, flower, festival, season...the list goes on.

_____________________

Jeongin pov

"What's taking them so long?"