"Um, I mean, there's not much to tell." The Conklin girl awkwardly stated looking at the ground. "He's-he's, like, my best friend."

"And when did it start?"

"Um, about a week ago. We kissed in the pool at our house."

"I always had this weird feeling there was something going on between you and Conrad." Nicole said acting like she was totally clueless. "But I guess I just had the wrong brother."

"Uh, yeah, no. It's-it's, um... It's just, I... I don't know." Belly stumbled over her words not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, whatever." Gigi cut Belly's rambling off. "Enough about Jeremiah."

"Uh, put a finger down if you've ever been skinny-dipping." Taylor asked trying to start the game up again.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny-dipping at Hopper's Cove." Nicole smirked looking at the blonde haired girl.

"Is that a dare?" Taylor the being competitive person she was couldn't help but ask.

"Absolutely."

♒︎

"Do you wanna go to that party tonight?" Conrad questioned from his position above Violet.

The two teens were back at the Fisher house in his bedroom. They had showered and eaten a nice dinner after the exhausting day they had. Violet was laying on Conrad's lap while he played with her hair.

"I guess it could be fun." Violet shrugged looking up at the boy. "Do you think Nicole will be there? I should probably thank her for letting me stay at her house and for forcing us to talk."

"I don't know but probably. Shayla is there with Steven so I'm sure Nicole is too."

"Okay just let me put something nice on."

"What's wrong with what you have on?" The boy wondered watching his girlfriend walk over to the closet.

"Seriously Con?" The red head asked glaring at Conrad. "Do you want me to wear this to the party where plenty of other guys will be able to see me."

"Yeah you should definitely change." Conrad nodded examining her current outfit that consisted of a cropped hoodie and a pair of lace underwear. He definitely did not want anyone else seeing her with such little clothing on.

The Montgomery girl decided to wear a yellow tank top with a long teal skirt. She wanted to be cute but also comfortable.

Conrad thought she looked gorgeous. The colors in her outfit made her red hair pop.

When the two finally arrived at the party it was already in full swing. There were tons of drunk teens all over the mansion.

Violet's hand was tightly clasped in Conrad's as he led her through the party. They were trying to find someone that they knew but so far they had no luck.

"Yo, did you see the car in the garage, bro?" Someone shouted wrapping their arms around Conrad's shoulders. "I think it's a Dino 246."

"Liam's family loves to show off." Conrad commented realizing that it was Steven and not some random person.

"Dude, I can't imagine growing up like this."

"That's how I felt when Nicole told me she had a yacht." Violet giggled just as shocked by how rich the people in Cousins were.

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy, huh?" The Fisher boy shrugged.

"Whatever, man." Steven brushed Conrad off. "You're rich, too."

"Not like this." He shook his head. "I mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school. They saw their families once a year. That's why they're all such assholes. None of them are happy."

"Come on, man. You're such a buzzkill." Steven scoffed turning away from the couple.

Violet could feel how tense things were between the two boys. She thought Conrad was being a bit of douche but Steven was also being dramatic.

Everyone's eyes turned to where people were cheering. Jeremiah who had just finished shot gunning a beer wore a proud smile on his face.

"Oh, my God, I knew my boy'd rally!" Steven exclaimed rushing over to his friend.

"Gimme some." The younger Fisher boy laughed greeting Steven.

Violet and Conrad both watched the two boys. A feeling of dread made it's way into Violet's stomach. She really didn't feel like talking to Jeremiah yet.

"Yo, who's Jeremiah hooking up with these days?"

"Uh, no one."

"Shayla has this crazy theory, bro." Steven laughed as if the idea was completely ridiculous. "She thinks he's hooking up with my sister." This sentence was directed at Conrad and Violet who had awkwardly walked closer to the boys.

"Really?" Violet questioned aloud. She couldn't believe that Belly was playing with both Fisher brothers.

"Yeah, I know." The Conklin boy gagged. "It sickens me, too."

"That's...Wow." Jeremiah trailed off not knowing what to say. He was feeling nervous about Steven possibly finding out he kissed Belly and he was also nervous that Violet figured out he lied to her. He could tell that her and his brother were back together now so she had to know the truth.

All he could do was wait for her to confront him.

"But, uh, Shayla has a lot of crazy theories, and Jere knows I would kill him if he ever touched my little sister." Steven explained.

"Yeah..." Jeremiah awkwardly chuckled not failing to notice the glare both his brother and Violet were sending him.

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

^ Violet's Outfit ^

^ Violet's Outfit ^