chapter 1

Harry POV

  I can't wait until Hogwarts for my 5th year I'm so excited. I can't wait to see Hermione and Ron my two best friends since first year, right or are they fake friends. Oh you must be wondering who I am, my name is Harry Potter. You must be wondering why I am excited for Hogwarts it's the only time I get to leave my abusive relatives, and I think Hermione and Ron are not actually my friends anymore because they keep ignoring me and talk behind my back you must be wondering how I know because I have a cloak of invisibility and I was walking through the corridor, I overheard them so I hid behind the corner and listen in.
  They wanted to get rid of me and wanted to kill me themselves but that couldn't because of a plane, now I am avoiding them for as long as possible. And I figured out that they were being paid to be my best friend and have potions and blocks on me so I'm going to go to Gringotts and see if they can take off the blocks and potions.

THE NEXT DAY
At Gringotts bank

THE NEXT DAYAt Gringotts bank

NO ONE POV

"Hello Mr.Goblin may your gold flow"side harry
"Hello Mr. Potter May your enemy's coward to your feet" side the Goblin
H-"I was wondering if I can take an inherited test please"
G-"aah Yes please follow me to your bank manager's office"
H-"thank you for bringing me here Mr. Goblin"
  "Hello Mr. Potter, My name is Griphook I am the Potter's account manager, we have been trying to connect with you for a while now. You wanted an inherited test just three drops of blood"

Harry cut his fingertip and let three drops of blood onto the parchment and it was faintly gold.

Birth certificat

Name - Harry James Potter
Mother -Lilly Potter- Dead
Father - James Potter- Dead
Godparent- Sirius black

Potions

Hate Potions- Dark side, Tom Riddle
Loyalty potions- Light Side, Weasley's, Hermione, Dumbledore
Love Potions- Ginny Weasley

Blocks
Partial tongue- 75%Block
wandsless Magic- 85%Block
Magical Core- 50% Block
Creature - Royal Neko Sub-100%Block

Horcrux- Tom Riddle 50% Block

Mate - Tom Riddle 100% Block

All Placed by Dumbledore

Lord ships

Lord Potter
Lord Black
Lord Peverells
Lord Slytherin
Lord Gryffindor
Lord Grunt
Lord Ravenclaw

Properties

Potter Manner

Black Manner
Peverells Manner
Slytherin Manner, Castle
Gryffindor Manner
Ravenclaw Manner

Harry POV

I can't believe they did this to me I want my revenge on them for what they have done to me.
  " Griphook is there a way to get these off of me"
Gr-"Yes but for a price"
H-"I don't care about the price get them off of me please"
Gr-"okay Mr Potter just follow me"

Latter

H-"May your gold flow Griphook"
Gr-"May your enemy's coward to your feet Mr Potter"

Tom Riddle POV

I finally got my body back after so many years. Now I have to plan for dumbledore's downfall and maybe do something about that Potter kid.

NO ONE POV

HARRY AND TOM ALL OF A SUDDEN GET SUCKED IN PORTAL. Soon they will figure out where they are.