Before the show

As I'm getting ready for my botfriend's, Josh Balz's show, I hear him yell at me. "Damnit Jeevan hurry your ass up!" "Just a minute babe!" I reply, I hear him sigh. I know tours are stressful on him, but I've had enough. Every night for the past two months he hasn't said a single decent thing to me. As I look in the mirror at myself one last time, I'm impressed. I have on a black dress with spaghetti straps, with a skirt that just covers my ass. These fishnets look amazing with mt black heels. My boobs look great in this. I give them a squeeze before walking out of the bathroom. When Josh sees me his eyes are full of lust, but then he grows angry and asks if that's what I'm wearing to the show. Before I can answer his singer, Chris, calls and asks if he's ready. Balz tells him he'll be just a minute and hangs up. Throwing me down onto the bed he whispers into my ear, "You look so damn sexy, I wanna fuck the shit out of you now." As I begin to get even more wet, he kisses my ear and rubs his hand up my thigh. As his hand starts to rub me Chris calls again. "Fuck," Josh whispers before answering the phone with an "I'm coming." As I get up and walks to the door he shoves me out, I don't know what's gotten into him lately.