~A Date~

Nightmare POV

I was sitting on my bed just reading a book then I looked at the door. I saw Fredbear walk in.

"Hi Night!" He walks over to me and sat down by me. "What you reading about?"

"Nothing too important" I closed the book and put it down on the night stand. "Something up Fred?"

"Well... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date!" I blushed a bit.

"A-a date?"

"Yea! We haven't had much alone time now of days... And I was thinking a date would be nice... I know you don't like being out in public with big crowds... So if you don't wanna I understand we can watch a movie or something" I looked at Fred to see his tail wagging he really wants to go on a date huh.

"I don't mind... We can go on a date Fred"

"R-really?!?" I nod. "CAN WE GO RIGHT NOW?!" Fred's tail was wagging more.

"You sure!"

"Yes! I know where we can go Night"

"Heh sure we you wanna go now we can... I just when to get dressed" I left Fred kiss my cheek and I just blush and look at him.

"Yea same! And I'll ask the others if they can watch over Snow of us" I nod again. "I'll see you in a bit then!" Fred got off the bed and he runs to the door and open it. Heh... He's so cute when he's like this... But going out in public... Mmm I'll do it... For him at least.

NM.Fredbear POV

A date with Night! Ah! I'm so happy! My tail was wagging then I saw Freddy talking with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy so I ran over to them. I also saw the Freddles, Plush, BB, and Snow all playing together.

"Hey guys! Can I ask a favor?"

"Hey Fred! And sure what's up?" Chuck asked and the others turn to me.

"Well... Night and I are going out on a date... We haven't had some alone time in a while and I was gonna ask if you guys can watch over Snow for us?"

"Yea! I can watch over her with Mangle! Tho... Mangle isn't here right now she left to the store"

"Thanks Chica! That's very helpful" I smiled then left to the room to get ready.

(Don't know if I said this before but- All the ones in this story are the nightmares just in case if no one knew/to clear up some information)

I walked in the room to see no one... Where's Night? I looked around to see the bathroom light on. Oh! He's in the bathroom then ok. I walked over to my dresser and picked out some nice looking clothes. Nothing too fancy and nothing too basic I would say. I was wearing a grey shirt with some black pants... These are Night's colors come to think of it... He's always wearing grey and black wonder what he would look like in different colors... Mmm. I heard a door open and turn to see Night. He was wearing a dark red button up shirt with black pants. I only blushed while looking at him.

"H-hi Night! I never seen you wearing.... Red before"

"Yea I know... Ready to go?" I nod and grad's Night's hand. "Wanna walk here?" I nod again.

"We can enjoy the scenery as we walk... Besides you're paying right?~"

"Sure I can pay"

"Heh I'm just kidding Night! We'll split the check now come on! Let's go!" I was holding Night's hand and walked out of the house with him. I had everything with me! My phone, wallet, hand sanitizer, and some other small things. It was all in my purse! Heh. I was chatting with Night as we were walking... Well I was talking and he was listening to me most of the time. "Let's go to that Italian place Night! What do you think?"

"Sure... We can go there Fred" I smiled and walked with him to the Italian place. I wonder what I'm gonna order... Maybe some pasta... Or lasagna! Lasagna sounds good.

"What are you gonna get Night?"

"I I'm... Don't know yet what about you?"

"Maybe some lasagna! That sounds good right now" I saw Night give a small smile so I smiled back. We walked into the restaurant and waited to be seated... Not so many people tonight that's nice.

"Hello there... Table for?"

"Table for 2 please!" I asked I was still holding Night's hand.

"Yes right this way" we followed the lady and I can tell by the way Night's holding my hand he's a bit nervous. Which is ok he gets like this around people.

"You alright Night?"

"Yea yea... I'm fine" the lady sat us in our seats and gave us the menus. I thanked her and looked at the menu. Now... What to order? What type of lasagna do I want today? Mmm... I looked up at Night to see him put his menu down.

"You know what you want?"

"Yea... I think I'mma just order the alfredo... With some beer maybe I don't know"

"I didn't know you drink Night"

"I do... At times" I just smiled and waited.

No One POV

As Nightmare and Fredbear were chatting their waiter walked over.

"Hello there... My name is Rex and I'll be your guys waiter for tonight. Can I start you 2 off with some drinks?"

"Yes! I'll just have a coke" Fredbear says. Rex nods then looks over at Nightmare.

"Um... A beer"

"Sure can I just see a form of ID?" Nightmare nods and takes his ID out and shows it to Rex. "Alright I'll have your guys drinks out shortly" Rex walks away from them.

Even if many people are not in the restaurant Nightmare can still hear some whimpers about him just being there. Fredbear notices Nightmare's ear lower.

"Night don't listen to them" Fredbear holds Nightmare's hand over the table. "I know you're nice and wonderful!" Fredbear smiles and Nightmare smiles a bit back.

"I know Fred... I know"

As with that their night goes on. With them chatting about many different things. Well Fredbear mostly just talking about how he's happy that now he has a "family" per say. But Nightmare doesn't mind he likes listening to Fredbear talk about whatever is on his mind. Fredbear did talk about how he wants Snow to call him "pa" but he already knows that will take time... And that time he's gonna wait. Fredbear did ask if Nightmare wanted to talk about something but nothing came to mind to Nightmare. He doesn't really want to talk about much and would just want to talk about what Fredbear what's to talk about. But he does want to tell Fredbear something about him but he's unsure when to tell him so he'll just wait for the right time to tell them.

After they finished their meal they pay and leave the restaurant holding hand.

"That black bear... I know him" said one of the waiter working at a the restaurant.

"What do you mean Rose?" Asked another one.

"... He's my EX..."

End of chapter