Me: "What Are You Wearing?!" I asked in disbelief. Her skirt was way too short and hardly any of her buttons were done up. Not to mention her face, smothered in make-up.

Khloe: "Oh Come On! Everyone's Doing It! Why Don't You Just Chill Back Abit?" He sassed. We've just come back from our 6 weeks holiday and she comes back like this?!

Me: "My Dad Would Kill Me Plus I Don't Want To Look Like A Slut." I replied honestly.

Khloe: "Well I Do." She huffed. Wow...

Khloe: "So, Are You Gonna Do It?" She asked as she stuck chewing gum in her mouth.

Me: "How Did You Know About That?" I panicked. If everyone knew then I would get caught!

Khloe: "Mia Told Me, Don't Worry Only We Know." She reassured. I sighed in relief before closing my locker and locking it.

*DIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The school bell suddenly rang.

Khloe: "You'll Do Great." She winked before cat walking to her class. The pressure kept building up inside me, with every step I took I could feel a lump forming in my throat. With one last step I took my seat and sat down next to John, who looked as confident as ever.

Teacher: "Once You Get You're Test Paper There Should Be Complete Silence. Anyone Caught Talking Then You're Paper Will Get Ripped Up." She announced sternly while handing out the test papers. Once I got mine I put my name on it and started reading.  English has always been a difficult subject for me, dad knew that and always helped me. The word 'Cheat' kept chanting in my mind over and over again. I answered the multiple questions which were easy, until it came to the harder questions. I bit my lip and shifted my seat a little closer to John, not too close so I wouldn't get found out.

Teacher: "Tiffany Malik, Is There A Problem?" She snapped from the front of the room. I lifted my head in shock but shook my head before looking back down at my test paper. My heart pounded hard and fast as a few people turned back to look at me. I just bit my lip and stared at the paper until everyone looked away.

My eyes suddenly wandered over on John's paper. He had finished and leant back in his chair. I gulped before peaking over and copying what he wrote down. I was in the middle of writing when I heard Miss's voice.

Teacher: "TIFFANY MALIK!" She shouted. I gulped and looked up to see her right in front of me.

Me: "Y-Yes Miss?" I asked, my voice sounding as scared as ever. She took my test paper and ripped my paper up right in front of my eyes. Everyone gasped as they turned around in shock. Sudden anger sprung inside me as she put the ripped pieces of paper on the table in front of me.

Teacher: "To The Principles Office." She announced.  

Me: "No!" I protested angrily before leaning back in my seat. Everyone gasped and giggled at my sassiness.

Teacher: "Now!" She screamed before pulling me up by my bicep. Even more anger shot through me as  

She got closer towards me. The next thing I knew I slapped her round the face and shoved her back. The whole class was going ape! Suddenly the door sprung open and 4 people appeared. The head teacher, Deputy head and..... UNCLE HARRY AND DAD?!

Head Teacher: "My. Office. Now." He announced sternly while pointing to his office. I gulped before quickly walking to his office, with Uncle Harry and Dad right on my heels.

*Skip To At Home*

Harry: "I Can't Believe You!" He said in disbelief as soon as we walked through the front door.