Character File: Y/n Ubuyashiki

Y/n is an identical copy of her birth mother. (A picture of Y/n is above).

Y/n will be five years older than Hinaki and Nichika; who were 8 during the final selection. Kagaya was 23 when he met Tanjiro. While Y/n was 13 when she met Tanjiro. 13-8 = 5. 23 - 5 = 18. Kagaya will be 18 when he took her in.

Y/n's bio Mother: Unkown and deceased

Y/n's bio Father: Unkown

Other bio family members: Unkown, deceased

Ages of importance:

Age when taken into the Ubuyashiki family: 6 months

Age when Hashira: 12

Age when Tanjiro and her met while at the Hashira meeting: 13

Age when the accident happened: 14.

Y/n created her breathing styles at 10.

Her Breathing styles are Color, Animal, Gemstones, and Time.

Breathing Styles: Ordered from oldest to youngest.

Color Breathing:

First Form Red: The user creates five red-colored soldiers that aid them. (For an entire battle)

Second form Orange: The user's energy is completely restored

Third Form Yellow: The user is able to raise the spirits of their allies

Fourth Form Green: The user is able to control the environment around them.

Fifth Form Blue: The user is able to create whatever they imagine for a limited time.

Sixth Form Purple: The user is able to multiply their power by 10.

Seventh Form Pink: The user is able to bring inner peace to those around them.

Eighth Form White: The user is able to easily protect the people around them.

Ninth Form Black: The user can easily hide in the shadows.

Tenth Form Gray: The user can relax their enemies.

Eleventh Form Rainbow: The user can use all their forms at once.

Animal Breathing:

First Form Cheetah: The user's speed is increased to the point that they're practically invisible. (Only applicable for one attack)

Second Form Crab: The user hits their target and the hit is performed on the inside.

Third Form Mantis Shrimp: The user's punch becomes stronger and faster.

Fourth Form Kitefin sharks: The user can see in the dark (For one battle)

Fifth Form Grizzly Bear: The user can easily decapitate a demon.

Sixth Form Slow lorises: The user poisons the demon; the latter dies within minutes.

Seventh Form Raven: The user appears not to move in front of the target but is actually behind the target.

Gemstone Breathing:

First Form Amethyst: The user gains clarity during the battle

Second Form Aquamarine: The user releases all anxiety and fear in battle and gives insight to the user on their opponent's moves.

Third Form Citrine: The user's endurance is restored

Fourth Form Garnet: The user is able to create friendships with her enemies, out of true sincerity.

Fifth Form Onyx: The user slashes their sword once but the cut comes out like a tiger scratch.

Sixth Form Opal: The user is able to control all their emotions.

Seventh Form Peridot: The user can bring someone back from near death until medical help has arrived.

Eighth Form Tanzanite: The user is able to turn demons/curses back to humans.

Ninth Form Topaz: The user is able to calm others' tempers.

Tenth Form Sapphire: The user is able to predict all of their opponent's movements

Eleventh Form Rubies: The user brings misfortune to their enemies.

Twelfth Form Emeralds: The user puts their enemy/target into a peaceful dream. If the target is a demon the user will give them a painless death.

Thirteenth Form Actinolite: The user's awareness increases ten-fold

Fourteenth Form Diamond: The user is healed from all poisons.

Fifteenth Form Moonstone: The user gains clear thinking, inspiration, and receptivity.

Sixteenth Form Turquoise: The user will succeed in their battle, no matter who they are fighting.

Sixteenth Form Turquoise Version 2: The user can heal their allies.

Time Breathing:

First Form Fast forward: The user can speed up time to after they attacked so that they look like they haven't moved.

Second Form Pause: The User freezes time for an unspecified amount of time.

Second Form Reverse Unpause: Time goes back to normal but others are confused.

Third Form Skip: The user dodges a series of attacks in a few seconds

Fourth Form Indefintacy: The user makes their opponent question themself.

Fifth Form Rewind: The user sees what has happened before they got there.

Abilities:

Genius

Nigh-Absolute Regeneration: Only second to Muzan

Unnatural/inhuman speed, strength, reflexes, and stamina

Combat Form: Y/n has a combat form similar to Muzan's. A dark-blue scale-like mass covers most of her body (prominently on her limbs, forehead, breast, and lower half.) featuring sharp-toothed wide mouths all over her body.

Demon Power Nullification: She can create life-threatening wounds on demons and curses

Unlimited Stamina & Endurance

Is able to be out in the sunlight

Extrasensory Perception

Biological Absorption: Y/n has displayed the ability to absorb, assimilate and dissolve organic and inorganic objects. 

Demonic Blood: Y/n's blood has been shown to cause a human body to self-destruct into one giant mass of flesh before disintegrating into ash. The same would also presumably happen to a demon/curse if they consume/absorb any amount of blood. It has also been seen to act like a poison and destroy the human body's cells shortly after they enter.

Demon/Curse Manipulation: Y/n can control demons and curses to a certain extent.

~The rest are locked~