"Good answer Sunoo. You are lucky to have such great parents who have raised you so well" Mrs. Kang gave me a small smile. "Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

Shit.

"Actually..." my eyes drifted towards my parents who were looking at me with burning gazes talking me not to say something I would regret. "... I don't have a girlfriend."

"What a pity"

"I have a boyfriend" what did I just say?

"KIM SUNOO, WE DO NOT SAY THINGS LIKE TAGT IN THIS HOUSE!" My raging father rose from his chair and slammed his hands down on the table.
My mother placed her hand on my father's shoulder "Say sorry to Mrs. Kang now, this is clearly a lie Sunoo, and we do not lie in this house"

My heart was beating fast inside my rib cage.
I could feel all the blood draining from my face.

My father looked like ba was about to murder someone, and that someone was me. What have I done?
I looked toward my older brother who had kept his gaze on the table but was now slowly looking toward me. Ha had a disappointed look in his eyes as they met mine.

I wanted to cry.

"ANSWER!" He shouted.

"It's true. I have a boyfriend" I rose from my chair and turned toward the Kangs. "It was very nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Kang, I'm sorry if I made the wrong impression on you, but you can't control who you love, and I'm not going to deny that I love someone. Hope we can meet another time under better conditions. I will take my leave now" I bowed toward them.
With tears in my eyes and placed down my napkin and walked away from the two families.

I ran out of the room and stormed towards the exit.

I didn't come further that the separate living room before being stopped by my mother. "What the hell was that?" She asked me in a hard tone. I kept my head down. "What the hell do you think you're doing, humiliating us like that? I have raised you the best I could, doing everything I could to make you happy, and this is how you repay us. We have worked our asses off, giving you the best life possible- loving you, giving you opportunities to become the best version of yourself. Haven't I done enough? What did I do wrong?"

"Mom," I said quietly.

My mother quickly turned towards me and slapped me in the face. "Do not call me that. I am not your mother anymore!" A few seconds passed before she spoke again. "Now, leave. Leave before your father comes"

Hot tears streamed down my face as I walked out of the main gate. All I wanted was to go home, to my friends- my family.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Sunghoon.

"Hello"

"Hyung, can you come to get me?"

"Em- sure. What are you?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm parents"

"Oh... I'll be there in a few"

I used the palm of my hand to dry the tears on my cheeks. Please come quickly.