A few minutes passed by before Sunghoons black car finally stopped beside me. He opened the door and ran towards me, embracing me in a warm hug. "Sorry I didn't bring Niki, he is at the arcade with Heeseung and isn't answering the phone"

"It's ok" I cried. "Thank you for coming"

"Now, stop ruining my sweater, and let's get going"

-----------------------

( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

-----------------------

Lee Heeseung POV

I threw my hands up in the air as I won yet another round of the zombie game we were currently playing. Niki let out a small groan as he understood that I had just headed him with almost double the points he had. I did a small happy dance while dancing around Niki. "I wooooooooon! Do you know who won? Do you? Because you lost! And I woooooooon!"

Niki rolled his eyes and hit me lightly on the shoulder. "You won. Happy?"

"Very! Now, what game do we play now?"

"What about... that one?" Niki said pointing at a dance game in the back of the arcade. I nodded eagerly as we walked towards it. "Let's make a bet"

"Bet? Why so cocky? You think you can win over me?" I lifted a brow.

"Yes, a bet. Are you afraid?"

"Nope! What do you want to bet?"

"If I win, I want you to do my laundry for a week- now, my homework" Niki smirked.

"Fine, if I win, I want... Fried Chicken, I want you to buy me a tub of fried chicken" we shook hands and stepped onto the game.

The battle was starting, and I'm just a few seconds would the two of us, young handsome teenagers, fight the battle of our lives. It was the battle of the decade. And it was between me and my best friends.
I thought I could trust him, but in the end, it turned out to him I was going to fight.

The monitor before us beeped, signaling that the battle had started.

It was hard. Everything happened so fast. We followed the arrows that showed us where to step in order to succeed in the mission.

We fought for eternity (3 minutes and 17 seconds) but when the song ended there could only be one winner.

"YES!"

(o^^o)

Niki skipped happily beside me as we walked alongside the river on our way home. He had been singing "I am the best" by 2ne1 for the past 30 minutes, ever since he won the dance game.

"Guess I don't have to do my homework after the holidays~" he sang happily.

I scoffed "you almost never do your homework"

"Yet, now you'll do it for me!" Dumbo

"Yeah Yeah. It's getting late, and we are still in our school uniforms. We should head home" I suggested. We had gone home after school ended for the week, but Niki had been a bit too excited to go to the arcade so I hadn't had the chance to change into some more comfortable clothes.

"Fine~" he wined "but can we at least buy some food on the way?"

"We got food at home" I argued shaking my head.

"Now you just sound like a strict parent"

"But I don't want to waste my money on food we've already got at home"

"Please~" he pouted. Niki stopped and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"No" I cringed.

"Come on~ HEESEUNG- Heeseung-" Niki stopped once the sound of his ringtone filled the air. He fetched his phone and rolled his eyes as he read the caller's name. "What?" "Alright, we'll come," he said annoyed.

"Who was it?"

"Sunghoon. He told us to come home, something had happened."

I let out a hum and grabbed Niki by the arm as I started to walk home. He kept on whining about how hungry he was. I tried to ignore him, really, but try having a Nishimura Riki screaming into your ear after being at the arcade for more than four hours. It ended with us stopping by McDonald's and ordering some burgers we ate on our way home. Sadly.

Who cares? Woo
I know I'm not good enough to have you
Who cares? Woo
I'm at an age to get lost in confidence

- Stray Kids - Yayaya

-----------------------

1834 Words