6

You were sitting on a sink, holding your bleeding arm in your hand while you were waiting for Harry to come with bandages. 

You see, when you were getting out of bed you stumbled over a pillow that was on the ground and slid your arm on a sharp corner of the desk next to Harry's bed, leaving a big and long cut behind. 

You were the first one to go to the bedroom to sleep and when Harry heard a loud sound coming from the bedroom. He rushed towards you and found you holding the bug cut as best as you could. 

He told you to go to the bathroom and told you to sit on the sink and wait for him. 

And there you were, sobbing while sitting on the sink and still holding the bleeding cut. 

You wondered how you could even bleed with the fabric body but decided not to think too deep into it. 

When you heard the door open you looked up and saw Harry, bandages in his hands. He saw the tears in your eyes. 

"Oh are you okay?" he asked and wiped the tears away. 

"Yeah, totally fine," you joked and laughed a little. 

Harry rolled his eyes and wrapped the bandages around your arm. Once he was done he picked you up from the sink and walked to the bedroom. 

"If it starts bleeding again you tell me, alright?" Harry said to you. 

"Got it," you said and cuddled into him.

-

You couldn't sleep. You had tried for hours but you just couldn't sleep. 

Giving up, you slowly got out of the bed and went into the bathroom, seeing that the wound was soaked up in blood. 

You replaced the bandage with pain and went into the kitchen to look for a midnight snack. 

But instead of finding some nice food, you saw beer bottles laying in the fridge. 

Huh? Those weren't here before. Oh well... 

You picked a bottle out of the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table, drinking it. 

When you were in the middle of your drink you saw Harry walk in the kitchen. 

"So that's where you went," Harry said in a raspy voice. 

"Yeaaah... couldn't sleep." You told him. 

Harry hummed and saw the beer in your hand and walked towards the fridge and opened it, seeing all the beer bottles. 

"Huh? We didn't have that before," Harry said. You looked up from our bottle. 

"I know right? Pretty weird." 

Harry nodded but took the opportunity to pick a beer anyway. He picked your hand in his. 

"It's pretty warm in here, isn't it?" Harry asked you. You thought for a little bit. 

"I guess it is." You said and stood up and let Harry take you to wherever. 

He opened the door to the outside and sat down at the door. 

It was silent for a bit until Harry opened his bottle and looked his hair out of the way, putting his mouth in the bottle. 

You just stared at him. The longer you looked at him the more you just wanted to kiss hi- he was just so cute... 

"Heh... You're cute," you said without thinking and brought the bottle of beer to your lips, only to almost spit it out because you realized what you had said.