2

You slowly woke up, feeling warmth around you. You looked up and saw Harry, he was already awake. 

"Oh... good morning," you said. 

"Good Morning. I wanted to get up but you are gripping me so tightly that I couldn't," he said and that was the moment you realized you were hugging him tightly. 

Your face reddened, if that was even possible, you were made out of fabric after all. "O-oh im so sorry," you said and let go of him. He sat up and you also sat up next to him. 

"It's no big deal. The others are already in the dining room. Let's join them." Harry said and you both got to the dining room. 

Harry picked you up and placed you in his lap at the seat at the dining table again. You stiffened with your heated cheeks and just looked at the two plates on the table, slowly picking up a fork and eating. It was really good and you enjoyed everything of it. 

After doing the dishes with Harry, you sat at the dining table again... in Harry's lap and were talking a bit until Robin spoke up. 

"I'm bored. Can you take a look at the schedule?" He asked Harry. "Of Course. Let's see..." Harrt said as he picked up some device and scrolled through it. 

"Says here we are going to plant trees..." He said, sounding bored. 

"Oh well. I'm gonna get ready," you said and walked into their bedroom, seeing a closet. Harry joined in next to you and spoke up. 

"You can borrow my clothes if you want to. I wonder why I even have them. Here, put this on. It doesn't even fit me anyway." Harry told you as he rummaged through his not fitting clothes to give them to you. 

Once he found a sweater and some comfortable pants he gave it to you. "I hope you like this," he told you as you picked the clothes out of his hands. 

"I like it. Thank you." You said and Harry walked out of the room to give you some privacy to put the clothes on. 

Once you got them on you went to the bathroom to get everything done and walked inside where you saw Harry stand before the sink. 

But he wasn't just standing there, no. He had the yarn swept aside by his hand, revealing a mouth with sharp teeth that he was brushing. 

He looked at you through the mirror and you felt your face heat up. You gave him a smile and got ready for the... tree planting.

-

Once read you all walked back to the dining room and sat down You, ofcourse, in Harry's lap, because he kept insisting for you to do so, you didn't mind at all though. 

"Why do we need to plant trees? I find it boring." Harry said, you and the other two agreed. 

"Yeah! And we already have trees in our yard anyway." Robin said with his arms crossed, frowning. 

You were about to say something until you saw something just randomly spawned on the table. It was a tiny seed and it began to grow to thirty centimeters, grew arms and legs and then eyes and a mouth. It stood up on the table. 

"Who said that trees aren't important?" The seed asked. No one answered and the seed decided to speak up itself. 

"Because trees are really important! How will you breathe when there are no trees?" It asked. 

"It's not that, I just meant that it's not important to plant a tree because we already have some trees out he-" Harry couldn't finish his sentence because you were all suddenly put in the garden.