chapter 2 sweet taste

Bob velseb pov

As m/n pushed me down the basement it was dark. I found a small light and turned it on. It didn't really do anything but i could see the table under it. Knives, knives and more knives. And not just basic box cutters, or switch blades, butcher knives to, and i could see a cooler near me. I look inside and saw hearts.

Human hearts.

Was full of them. Kinda of a turn on. Maybe i might just not kill this one. Yet. I heard the door open and turned off the light. Only for another to be turned on. I saw my sweet m/n. And finally looking around the room, i smiled even more.

"Are you smiling at the bones or knifes-?" He asked.

"Both sweetheart." I replied walking towards him. "How about a truce?" You can't die. Yet.

"What's in it for me?" Oh darling anything you want.

"A little partner in crime, and if i get caught i won't tell them about you." Best i could say that can get a yes. He seemed to thing before a small smile appeared on his face, but not for long.

"Deal." He said putting him knife in him pocket. "But you better lay off for tonight or they're gonna get you."i can..deal. with that i suppose.

As we go back up stairs he sat on the couch and i joined him. "M/n l/n." Oh i know.

"I think ill stick with sweetheart. And its bob velseb."

"Why sweetheart. "

"You have a cooler of human hearts in your basement." I point out. Along with other organs and meat i saw more cookers.

"Fair point." He said with a yawn. Soon his eyes closed and he fell alseep leaning on me slightly. I pull him closer.

"Did you know sleeping next to someone can reduced anxiety and increased happiness?" I said smiling at the news of me. I'm so famous. "Goodnight- oo candy!" I reacher over to the table side and take some of the candy on it. Munching down i stare at m/n. I wounder if his sweet. I give his lips a kiss and lick them and my own.

"Just like sugar."

A/n: Todays episode brought to you by
Me. Kicking my bf and then thinking about it while writing so adding it.