Chapter6~ Wtf!?Jealous,Me No!

(A/N)
Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a while but OMG 200 READS AND 12 VOTES, IM SO HAPPY! Oh and please check out my friend kandjchere's book Will He, it's really good. ANYWAY PLEASE KEEP READING AND COMMENTING, VOTING TOO LOVE U!
Gianna's POV
Well, looks like I'm in a room all alone, I decided to check in Trevor to see what he was doing, he claims he's on Twitter. I was about to open the door when until I heard ,"MMM, Trevy" it was a female voice.
I slightly opened the door and saw blonde hair against a wall, WAIT A MINUTE, Trevor DOSENT have brown hair! I slightly opened the door further and saw some blonde girl against the wall kissing.... Trevor!
Trevor said ," Come on, noones home lets go downstairs" he winked at her. My phone recieved a text message, thank god it was on vibrate! I checked it read
Trevor- Don't bother me I'm recording a new erm.. Single!
I rolled my eyes and didn't even respond.
Trevor opened the door surprised to see me standing there. He asked ,"What are u doing here, erm GIANNA!
I scoffed ,"I could ask you the same, aren't recording your single!" With that I ran out with tears down my face. I ran all the way home and thought, STUPID TREVOR I HATE YOU, IM SO STUPID TO EVER LOVE YOU!
I cryed and thought. Why am I jealous we aren't even dating...
Ugh..........

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE READ AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW A CHARACTER IM DOING A RAFFLE FOR THIS BOOK, ONLY 2PEOPLE WILL WIN SO HERES THE INFO~~~~~
You need to comment the characters ~
AGE
HAIR COLOR
NAME
PERSONALITY
SINGLE OR TAKEN BY _____CELEBRITY OR NAME

And add this book TO YOUR LIBRARY , And remember THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE WINNERS SO HURRY AND COMMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love u Guys! 💕