CHAPTER:-7

As per the plan satan has to meet eros alone but jin and tae tag along with, as satan requested them, it's really bad decision to meet eachother heaven or hell so decided to meet them on earth at club with liquor and girls.
Eros was sitting at the corner of seat not want to see something bad and doesn't want to get approached by mare human.
He wanted to see one and only satan, he is fond of him from start, it's been many of centuries when he met satan, face to face, it's just always him, watching satan from his hidden eyes in hell, which also helps him, to get some information about the hell.
Currently he saw a guy name namjoon there, but he didn't saw his face and also he doesn't want to see other guy beside satan.

"Ah..... How much time he will take to come here? Such a boring place, and it's so dirty". Eros said making a face disgust, it has 2 hour of waiting for satan.

Satan came along with jin and taehyung which made eros angry, he looked displeased even tho jin and taehyung are visuals make anyone's flatter in one sight but didn't work on eros and the hell lord's can say that "Eros, h- hey y- you came really early than i thought, i mean you are a god i thought, you will not come to meet me". Satan said sitting front of eros, with jin and tae.

"You said, we will meet alone why they are with you, you know i hate people, who i don't have eye for, so send them back". Eros said pointing jin and tae, there face hasn't emotions but they looked scary and pissed off.

Satan noded and they vanished from there, but they were as invisible person, mixing themselves into human world.
"They are gone now, happy, i have something to ask you, can you help me with that?".

"Of, course! Anything, you can ask me anything, i tell you for sure". Eros said beaming in happiness, he sat beside satan, and putted his hands on his chest caressing it gently.

Taehyung looked at him and rolled his eyes, even tho the filthy angle is not touching he felt disgusted "What you think? He will help us?"

"Clearly, i don't know if he will not I'll kill him, we are going to give his meat too the demons in hell". Jin chuckling, taehyung chuckled too, they were enjoying the liquor, than when club's door flew and the people in club and the surrounding earth stopped, a body showed  between the disaster, a angry body, which looked that he will kill everyone there, single one.

Taehyung and jin, didn't seems surprised by the disaster but they are shocked seeing the person front of him, jimin was looking at the way of door, along with heaven' angle eros. And they looked really shocked maybe little bit fear arose in their heart, seeing Asmodeus almost making the lively earth as barren.

"A- Asmodeus, damn hoseok". Taehyung looked between jimin and Asmodeus eyes, he can tell Asmodeus felt betrayal, and he is thinking something really bad.

Taehyung signal jin to take action before namjoon get out of their hand and God has to interfere in this "Namjoon, why are out here? I mean you are quite busy with hoseok don't you". Jin said pulling joon to his chest and giving him, kiss on his cheek.

"Ah...i was till, he said you all here without me, meeting a god servant, i mean an angle". Namjoon greeted his teeth in anger but jin, hold was strong he can't take a move while jin was holding him.

Taehyung came beside joon kissing him on his eyes and on neck from behind, while his crotch was touching joon's ass pulling more closer like sandwich "I told you, we never do anything bad to you, we want you as much as you want the throne of hell, my queen". Taehyung whispered shocking joon, Asmodeus know Lucifer knows more than he thinks, but it's too much.

"Lucifer, you know i don't like to share anything, holding me here isn't going to work, I'll kill that motherfuker angle and satan too, how could he?" Namjoon scoffed, trying to get free but to most powerful lord of hell was holding him in very lewd way, is making him distract from the situation.
"Jin, why don't you help me to kill the bastard, so you can give his meat to the demons for your blue crystal that you are finding". Joon said with evil smile, but jin didn't freed him and looked at satan, who almost tripped on the air coming towards Namjoon, while Eros was looking at Asmodeus without even blinking.

"N- namjoon, it's not what you are thinking i was? I was just— here to ask something". Jimin said going towards Namjoon, he tried to touch his face but joon turn his faced away from the jimin, while Eros came closer to them with smile.

"A- Asmodeus, you are Asmodeus i thought someone like them was the hidden lord, you are so beautiful more than satan and less than me, of course". Eros said trying to touch him, but joon step back because he hates angle the god and anything which related to the Zeus, Even himself.

Namjoon smiled looking at eros up and down "you were, who tried to steal my men? I'm kinda pissed but i like your eyes, showing my power, the lust for beauty and power".

"Your men? No, no just satan, but you hate I'll not, because I'm want to steal you now, let's meet again asmo, bye". Eros said giving a kiss on joon, cheeks who burnt the area, where angle's skin touched him.

"A- Asmodeus, wait! Where are you going?". The three lord of hell asked but Asmodeus was disappeared from there already.

To be continued....

___________________________________
Hello!

So sorry again....... And please have fun.

_Arya_