◇8. It's Venezia, NOT Venice!◇

Not the longest chapter either, BUT I really struggle with fight scenes so I hope the effort is appreciated!

~~~~

Bucciarati gave me the honorable task of joining Giorno and... Mista. After we left the parking lot, we got instructions on the location of the last mission from the boss. Apparently, we needed to get to Venezia and retrieve some sort of disc from a statue. Easy, right? At least, that's what I thought.

"Hey, Y/N..." Mista mumbled at my side, and I glanced over to the man dressed in the colors of Great Britain.

"What now?" I groaned at the sound of his voice. Especially since I was sitting in front of him in the car, almost feeling his breath in my neck.

"Since we're almost in Venice-"

"Venezia."

"What?"

"It's... Venezia."

"Who cares?"

"Oh, believe me, someone does."

"Okay..." I heard him take a breath before continuing. "Since we're almost in Venezia, and we left the turtle on the other side of the bridge, do you know what that means?" I could hear him smirk, and I shot Giorno a quick glance, noticing him smile in amusement.

"No, please tell me. My heart is dying to know." I was hoping my sarcasm would put him off, but he continued.

"Well, that means Fugo isn't here to stop me from making you my girlfriend." I turned around quickly to give him a stare, but was greeted by something else instead.

"Mista, shut the fu- SHIT." I noticed the window in the back fogging up, but I could still make out the silhouette of a face showing up, and I'd recognize that bastard's face anywhere. "GHIACCIO!" I shouted.

"Bless you." Mista replied. I grabbed his face in frustration and turned it around to make him see what was going on.

"NO- GHIACCIO!" He gasped as he realized what I was talking about as he quickly brought out his gun. Giorno accelerated, but the car began spinning around.

"Old friend of yours?" He asked as he tried to control the car.

"Hardly. He's a member of La Squadra Esecuzioni, and his name is Ghiaccio." Just as I said it, he climed onto the roof, ripping it apart. "He lowers the temperature in the area drastically, and can create a protective bodysuit around him. The only weakness to it is on his neck."

All the windows froze to ice, and our breaths turned visible in the freezing cold climate. Ghiaccio looked down on me from above, looking a bit surprised.

"Oh! Two birds with one stone! Risotto will be pleased if I bring you back as well." He grinned widely as he reached down towards me. Luckily, Mista was already pointing his gun towards him and shot it twice. Giorno pressed the breaks on the car as quickly as he could. The sudden stop threw Ghiaccio forward to the area in front of the car, as Number One and Two flew after him with a 'Yee-haw!'.

"We won't stand a chance against him! All we can do is retrieve the disc and get away from here." I knew how strong he was, there's no way we'd get out of here alive.

"No." Giorno replied. "We're going to get out of here, and we'll stay alive. We'll be done quickly too, with your help."

"Mine? Oh, don't touch the ice. You'll get stuck!" Giorno was just about to press on the window to see if It'd break, but I stopped him.

"Ah, I see. Also, yes. Bucciarati said you left the scene in quite a mess after the fight against Pesci. All I'm saying is that your stand could prove very useful at a time like this." I thought about it for a second, before realizing that we genuinely didn't have a choice. Besides, I was freezing, and I didn't want Mista to offer his sweater to me.