"Brylie." He groaned, covering his eyes with his arm.

"Simon." She cooed, pulling them down all the way. "Look at me." He looked at her, watching her stick out her tongue and lick the tip. He closed his eyes, his body anticipating the pleasure he knew she was more than capable of giving him.

She lowered her head, taking his member deep into her throat and kept eye contact with him. It had to be by far the hottest thing he had ever seen her do, other than when she dropped bodies.

"Fuck." He cursed, feeling it slide down her throat. She closed her eyes, feeling every inch of him in her mouth. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair, guiding her head up and down. He thrusted up into her mouth a few times, trying to get her to go faster. Brylie wasn't having it, as much as she loved it when he had complete control over him, she needed to feel like the one in charge. Without moving, Ghost finally had gotten the idea that she was doing this on her own whether he wanted her to or not.

"Fine." He huffed, "Next time I'm making you fucking gag on it." Without admitting it to anyone, he quite liked her independent attitude. It made his job easier, yet harder at the same time. He liked being there for her, he liked when she allowed him to help her. Otherwise Brylie did it all on her own.

Brylie hummed against his dick, and continued moving her head while trying to take in every inch of him she could. She used her hands to pump what she couldn't. He cursed over and over again, Simon never expected someone like Brylie to be so incredibly good at something so...dirty.

"Brylie." He groaned, "Good girl. Good fucking girl, Brylie." Brylie went faster. Humming every few moments because she knew he liked it. Simon pulled on her hair, spilling deep into her throat.

"Shit." Brylie listened to him curse as she swallowed. She smiled, watching his body go limp. She backed up off him, using the back of her hand to wipe anything that dripped down. Immediately Simon was sitting up, slamming his lips onto hers. He forced his tongue into her mouth, tasting himself but then groaning when he tasted her. His hand caressed her cheek as their lips moved together. Brylie smiled, her hair a mess and her breathing sporadic. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen you do."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show, Riley." She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry Lieutenant."

"Don't call me that either."

"My bad Ghost."

"Brylie." He narrowed his eyes on her playfully. She giggled before saying his name.

"Simon."

"There we go." He smiled, kissing her one more time.

_____________________________________

"Good morning Corporal." Price dipped his head.

"Morning Captain." She nodded, walking into the meeting room. It had been two days since she came "home". And all that time was spent wrapped up in Simon's arms. She really got to know him as the person he is now, not who he was. She knew better than to ask, he would tell her when he was ready. Just like he never asked about what had happened to her family, and why she ran away.

"You still think Justin is the one who ratted us out?"

"I don't think it was Justin. I know it was Justin. Putting aside the fact that we've had our differences-" Simon snorted from his side of the table. "I wouldn't frame him."

"She's right. When have you ever known Corporal to disobey orders, let alone disrespect those above her?" Soap added. "She's the most disciplined person I've ever seen."